Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The NBA has gone to heck!!!!

I started to watch an NBA game on TV today but had to turn the channel.

Black Lives Matter was painted on the ball court itself. And the players had little messages/statements on their jerseys instead of the names of the players.

One said EQUALITY. another said JUSTICE. another said VOTE, another said BREATHE.

I mean come on now. How far does this crap have to go?

I can't watch these moronic millionaires any longer!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-03-2020 at 05:31 PM.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I started to watch an NBA game on TV today but had to turn the channel.

Black Lives Matter was painted on the ball court itself. And the players had little messages/statements on their jerseys instead of the names of the players.

One said EQUALITY. another said JUSTICE. another said BREATHE.

I mean come on now. How far does this crap have to go?

I can't watch these moronic millionaires any longer!

Since you're the picture posting guru, see if you can find the meme with Lebron and Sam Elliot! That says it all for me!

Last edited by Buford.Justice; 08-02-2020 at 05:22 PM.

My bank account is boycotting the NBA

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    My bank account is boycotting the NBA
    They will lose it all this season...............guaranteed !

I don't know about you guys, but all this stuff is making it easier and easier for me.

I'm not a hoops guy but I am from Wisconsin. So, with the Bucks doing so well there is an urge to watch them. Nah, nope, not anymore. Do not care. I like my Packers and Brewers but I could live through a divorce from NFL or MLB too. If the major stick and ball affairs continue to go this way of rubbing everyone's face in the social justice warrior concepts, I'll be done with it. I don't think of that as a racist attitude, it's just that I don't want to drag something I enjoy down to the level of trying to make me feel constantly guilty for something way beyond my control, something that predates me by many generations. Done with it. I'll watch the Johnsonville Cornhole Championships before I get served up any more guilt.

I almost want to say thanks to these leagues for opening up my weekends. I'll try and attend more races when and where I can. I'll watch racing on the tube, but not necessarily Cup. There is a lot of good short track stuff on YouTube and the like - if you know where to look. I'm hooked on watching British Snooker and other billiards since I'm a pool player and I don't have to sit through social justice messaging to enjoy that. I've got table in the basement and I'll work on bettering my own game. I'll get around to more home projects than ever before. So thanks.

The Covid thing will be the blame for attendance this year, but what does the future hold for major stick and ball? Do the crowds come back in full force next season, or when things reopen and some normalcy returns? Or will there be many like me who say, done with it? I don't plan on ever going to Lambeau again. I don't buy their merchandise (NFL). Since I'm not a 15 year old girl I don't wear football jerseys of other guys, just not a me thing. I wear tee shirts with race cars on them and I buy them from racers who need that money. Miller Park is a great place to see a ball game and usually we go once or twice a season, but I can live without it.

Point is this. If the crowds don't all come back, if the merchandise doesn't all get sold, if they continue to chase their viewers away, how will they sustain the enormous contracts they pay out? Maybe it'll be a few years away but we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgs153 View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but all this stuff is making it easier and easier for me.I'm not a hoops guy but I am from Wisconsin. So, with the Bucks doing so well there is an urge to watch them. Nah, nope, not anymore. Do not care. I like my Packers and Brewers but I could live through a divorce from NFL or MLB too. If the major stick and ball affairs continue to go this way of rubbing everyone's face in the social justice warrior concepts, I'll be done with it. I don't think of that as a racist attitude, it's just that I don't want to drag something I enjoy down to the level of trying to make me feel constantly guilty for something way beyond my control, something that predates me by many generations. Done with it. I'll watch the Johnsonville Cornhole Championships before I get served up any more guilt.I almost want to say thanks to these leagues for opening up my weekends. I'll try and attend more races when and where I can. I'll watch racing on the tube, but not necessarily Cup. There is a lot of good short track stuff on YouTube and the like - if you know where to look. I'm hooked on watching British Snooker and other billiards since I'm a pool player and I don't have to sit through social justice messaging to enjoy that. I've got table in the basement and I'll work on bettering my own game. I'll get around to more home projects than ever before. So thanks.The Covid thing will be the blame for attendance this year, but what does the future hold for major stick and ball? Do the crowds come back in full force next season, or when things reopen and some normalcy returns? Or will there be many like me who say, done with it? I don't plan on ever going to Lambeau again. I don't buy their merchandise (NFL). Since I'm not a 15 year old girl I don't wear football jerseys of other guys, just not a me thing. I wear tee shirts with race cars on them and I buy them from racers who need that money. Miller Park is a great place to see a ball game and usually we go once or twice a season, but I can live without it.Point is this. If the crowds don't all come back, if the merchandise doesn't all get sold, if they continue to chase their viewers away, how will they sustain the enormous contracts they pay out? Maybe it'll be a few years away but we shall see.
    I like it 👍. Great post 👍

Quote Originally Posted by buford.justice View Post
    bingo!!!!!

I haven’t watched a game since Larry Bird was playing...so I guess that makes me a racist lol

FreeBird

The reported list of approved social messages includesBlack Lives Matter; Say Their Names; Vote; I Can’t Breathe; Justice; Peace; Equality; Freedom; Enough; Power to the People; Justice Now; Say Her Name; Sí Se Puede (Yes We Can); Liberation; See Us; Hear Us; Respect Us; Love Us; Listen; Listen to Us; Stand Up; Ally; Anti-Racist; I Am A Man; Speak Up; How Many More; Group Economics; Education Reform; and Mentor.

Ouch. Just let us watch b ball and not all the sideshows
    Last edited by Rajflyboy; 08-04-2020 at 05:43 AM.

I'm working on a much better list for their jerseys!!!

Such as, Idiot, Fool, Commie Lover, Retard, Clueless, Obummer Scandals, etc.. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Since you're the picture posting guru, see if you can find the meme with Lebron and Sam Elliot! That says it all for me!
    And please post some pics of the way cool Donald Trump ride along window decals that everyone is getting and putting in their drivers side back window. And maybe the Keep on Trumpin decals !

Such as, Idiot, Fool, Commie Lover, Retard, Clueless, Obummer Scandals, etc.. hehe
    " he hate me" can be on a few.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The ChiComs own the NBA. Period.

Hey Zero did you see where my picture was scrubbed from the internet???

BLM-Centric NBA Gets Unprecedented Bad News

Viewers were down by an astonishing 45 percent from last year's finals

LeBong James!!!!!

I have a Better idea.....call Angie.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

LeBong James!!!!!
    You'll probly get banned for that one!

Cant even post the truth anymore!