Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hudson Oneal

Be careful. I got yelled at on here for suggesting a sugar momma finance a race team. 😜😜😜

Posted on Facebook just a few minutes ago.

As many have been asking what our plans are. I am very excited to announce that I will be driving for PCC Motorsports for the remainder of the season. It’s been a lot of work trying to form this new team! PCC Motorsports will be fielding an XR1 with a Cornett Engine power plant! As I am still looking for a full time deal for next year, I will continue driving for PCC Motorsports for certain events throughout the next years to come. It’s going to be an awesome partnership that we hope will bring a ton of success! Craig Sims and Shannon Sims has cut no corners in any of these stages! As of now we are planning on being at Florence Speedway for the North South 100. Please understand that this could change with us struggling with receiving parts on time due to COVID. We have a lot of great sponsors that have came on board along with many that stuck with us! We can’t thank all our sponsors and fans enough for all the support. Stay tuned for more information!

A more further press release will be out tomorrow with Delph Communications!
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Oh you mean just like I said

It’s like time to sing a Kanye West song