FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 3, 2020

Howard Moore Banks Cody Burks Memorial Win at Riverside
Tennessee Racer Records Fourth Win of 2020 Campaign

Memphis, Tennessee (08/03/20) – Howard Moore is now two-for-two in 305 c.i. Sprint Car competition this season. His latest conquest in the division came on Saturday night at the famed Riverside International Speedway during the annual Cody Burks Memorial.

The Tennessee racer piloted the Rains Motorsports / CP Carrillo No. 3 High Performance Lubricants / River City Hydraulics Sprint Car to the victory in the 38-lap feature.

“It means a lot to me and our whole team to win a race that pays tribute to the memory of one of our racing brothers. There was a lot of talent in the field on Saturday night, and I just had to bide my time in the second spot. I took the lead on a few occasions, but every time we did the caution flew, pushing us back. We finally got to the lead on lap 22 and never looked back,” Moore shared. “It was truly awesome to see all of the companies that stepped up to sponsor and support this special event in different ways.”

Twenty-six competitors entered the event at the ¼-mile oval, and Howard won his heat race to lock into the third-starting spot for the 38-lap finale.

As the feature went green Moore immediately worked his way into the second spot and would stalk the leader throughout the first half of the caution-plagued finale. After having his attempts to take the top spot thwarted multiple times by cautions, Moore finally jumped to the top spot on lap 22 and sailed to his second 305 c.i. Winged Sprint Car win of the 2020 season and his fourth victory overall.

Dale Howard, Eddie Gallagher, Dewayne White and Tucker Boulton completed the Top-5 finishers.

Full results from the event are available at www.RiversideInternationalSpeedway.com .

Howard is taking the upcoming weekend off, and is currently evaluating his upcoming schedule. As always you can find the latest team plans, by pointing your browser to www.HowardMooreRacing.com .

Howard Moore would like to thank all of his sponsors and supporters including Stinson’s Industrial, Mr. Mike Ward, Mr. Chris Chappue, Mr. Ricky Holder, Senter Farms, River City Hydraulics, Mr. Gary Wright, Engler Machine and Tool, Pro Lite Performance, Ronnie’s Hot Rods, CP Carrillo, Felpro, Auto Meter, All-Star Performance, Schoenfeld Headers, Spankys Hot Rods,, Rockhard Powder Coating, Mr. David Berryman, Mr. Roy Young, Lightning Wings, HRP, Momentum Racing Suspensions, McCarver Racing Engines, Hinchman Racewear, Mr. Mike Bellows, my friends, KDN Promotions, Ethan Barrow, Swindell Bleeders, Mr. Charlie Davidson and Mr. Daryl Scoggins of DGS Motorsports, Xtreme Race Graphics, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Howard Moore is always looking to welcome new marketing partners to his program. For more information on joining our team as well as the latest news and updates, please visit www.HowardMooreRacing.com .