Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The bobby f n peirce shirt is defanatly not in good taste and for sure not anything that should be of hero rankings. It's just bad patenting allowing a child to wear it...

Quote Originally Posted by MEEII View Post
    Get over it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!So your boyfriend cheated on you ,,,,,,,,,,You can't blame the whole world for it.
    Your sexual tendencies are showing through. Back to the closet you go.

Quote Originally Posted by MEEII View Post
    Get over it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!So your boyfriend cheated on you ,,,,,,,,,,You can't blame the whole world for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Reynolds View Post
    Your sexual tendencies are showing through. Back to the closet you go.
    Get a room... bring HIGH ROLLER with, he can be the meat in your sammich!! Hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Lol, HR babbles on like this daily. Don't pay him any attention, however this time he speaks the truth about his attire. Hahahahahaha
    🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

they drive race cars, they are not "Idols" unless you want to be a racecar driver.

and lets not forget...….. “He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her.”

I do agree with most of the comments. I guarantee you that some people think Bloomer is a super heron god. Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    I do agree with most of the comments. I guarantee you that some people think Bloomer is a super heron god. Just sayin
    You guarantee it because you're one of the "some"... Just sayin.

Dang....Im sorry Buddy Baker. Someone rained on my parade! smh

Ah, NO wrong answer. I don't have a favorite. I don't care who wins as long as I see good racing. I may watch guys race for 5th place if it's good racing. O and by the way, go make some sammiches, you bloomer guy.

Your every post is about bloomers. Sure thought you worshiped ole Scotty... I've been wrong before tho. Just don't think so this time. 😎

Sammich? Hey richie! Hahahahahaha

Holy crap. I didnt see the original post but you know what, there is a difference between heroes and idols. I can honestly say that there isn't very many in dirt racing that could be idols. Heroes definitely. Then again some might idolize those drivers because they are great at what they do but then they do those very human things that people can relate with. Sure Bloomers stories from the summer Nationals are priceless, but it goes way back before Rick Eckert's stories when hav-a-Tampa started, Billy Moyer Sr before Jr was born, and some real bad ones I shouldn't mention. The fights, stealing peoples stuff, the drugs, the arrests, sabotaging other races equipment, and the women. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) I should write a book lol.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

That was a good post, gottagofast. Thanks...

Too much time on peoples hands. Of course there are different personal behaviors in racing. What I do know is that most all drivers in auto racing take time with the fans. That is more than I can say about other sports. Enjoy the races, the drivers you like and be happy you can be a part.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    The bobby f n peirce shirt is defanatly not in good taste and for sure not anything that should be of hero rankings. It's just bad patenting allowing a child to wear it...
    Agreed. Any parent that would allow a child to wear that is severely lacking in the morals and ethics department.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Agreed. Any parent that would allow a child to wear that is severely lacking in the morals and ethics department.
    Yes sir! 🖒

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post

Or.....any parent that would let their child profit from a shirt like that is severely lacking in the morals and ethics department!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Reynolds View Post
    Its crazy to see people buy these dude's tshirts and put them on a kid.
    What are you wearing as you post this malarkey ? An NBA or a Joe Biden T - shirt ? ? ? ? ?

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

No, none of these drivers are bad people and I've met quite a alot of them in my day including today's drivers. They're just trying to either make a living out of this or they're Saturday night metal jockeys out for some laughs, take your pick !

I respect them and admire there abilities, but in the long run, they're human just like all of us ( well, maybe except BloomerWon ) Just had to throw that in for the 4m natives on here, BW !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    What are you wearing as you post this malarkey ? An NBA or a Joe Biden T - shirt ? ? ? ? ?
    What are you wearing, "Jake" from State Farm?

Weirdo.

Disagree, there’s a few that are to a total POS human, but talented behind the wheel. Nothing wrong with appreciating the talent as that’s what we pay for.