Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default World finals moving to volusia???

Heard from a few sources that they are moving the World Finals from Charlotte to volusia because Floridas governor isnt a flaming sack of $&%# like NCs (and Ohios). That would be interesting.... definitely warmer! Don't think VSP could match the energy and buzz of Charlotte but.... #2020sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Burke1118 View Post
    Heard from a few sources that they are moving the World Finals from Charlotte to volusia because Floridas governor isnt a flaming sack of $&%# like NCs (and Ohios). That would be interesting.... definitely warmer! Don't think VSP could match the energy and buzz of Charlotte but.... #2020sucks
    I think it’s a great idea. It’s a more sure thing as well. Having any big event in NC is very shaky with this covid stuff. It’s funny too because I think WOO is based out of Concord, NC. They ain’t stupid.

Florida is a major hot spot, so that would have to change before WoO would most likely consider it.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Florida is a major hot spot, so that would have to change before WoO would most likely consider it.
    It is most definitely the plan if they can't race at charlotte

I don't think they really care. And anyway, if its hot now, it won't be then.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Florida numbers have been going down for over a week

Certain folks want Florida numbers to be high.

BINGO!! Rajflyboy

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Certain folks want Florida numbers to be high.
    They can say the numbers are whatever they want. We have no way of knowing, especially with the privacy of ones medical history. I believe the virus is real, but everything else surrounding it is a complete joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    They can say the numbers are whatever they want. We have no way of knowing, especially with the privacy of ones medical history. I believe the virus is real, but everything else surrounding it is a complete joke.
    Exactly. Yes sir. I believe that people should live their lives and be able to work/have their business, etc etc. The scared have their right to stay in their house, wear masks, be anti social, etc etc

Lol just give it up no one cares
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Exactly. Yes sir. I believe that people should live their lives and be able to work/have their business, etc etc. The scared have their right to stay in their house, wear masks, be anti social, etc etc
    Freedom to make your own decisions? That is exactly what the liberals are trying to take away from us! And the sheep are following.

Hopefully with the three classes it will have a huge turnout!

The year they ran just the lm's, it was a huge failure!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Hopefully with the three classes it will have a huge turnout!The year they ran just the lm's, it was a huge failure!
    I don't think it would be as big as the Charlotte world finals. But people come out of the woodwork for Charlotte lol

They better stop the tv ad's then. Hurricane season would be at it's end. WRG headquarters right down the road in NC I doubt if they move it.

If you are well and get tested, you are playing into the hands of the powers that want a high count and may likely be tested positive whether you are or not. Don't get tested unless you have a very good reason to.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    If you are well and get tested, you are playing into the hands of the powers that want a high count and may likely be tested positive whether you are or not. Don't get tested unless you have a very good reason to.
    Very true. Good point.

4 nc tracks within a hour drive from charlotte is running weekly shows and nobody is trying to shut them down. Carolina Speedway,311 speedway, friendship speedway and east linconton all having full grandstands. also millbridge have been having overflowing grandstands for its karts and 3/4 midgets shows.

Quote Originally Posted by tsand View Post
    4 nc tracks within a hour drive from charlotte is running weekly shows and nobody is trying to shut them down. Carolina Speedway,311 speedway, friendship speedway and east linconton all having full grandstands. also millbridge have been having overflowing grandstands for its karts and 3/4 midgets shows.

311 just got hit this week. There back racing this sat w no fans. Saw it posted online today or yesterday lol. Reason being they were not doing social distancing and masking.
    Last edited by HIGH ROLLER; 08-05-2020 at 09:11 AM.