Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

(((( Claiming Your FloSports Account:

To get started, use this email address, your email, to login to FloRacing. If you have not made an account on FloRacing, you will be receiving a follow up email letting you set your password. Note that your password on DirtonDirt.com may not be the same on FloRacing. However, as long as you login to FloRacing under your current email, you will have access in both places.

Thanks! )))

This is a part of email that I got.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Looks like what I expected to be an annual fee of $250/year for the DOD/FloRacing combo, will now be $150. Is that correct? I’m looking at you, my buddy Kel?

Yes, it should just be 150 for both now.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Looks like a great deal for those who like Sprints, a bunch of other classes and LM or those who already had both Flo and DoD subscriptions. As a fan of only LM there is absolutely nothing for me at Flo. Ran thru the site yesterday and there's nothing there for me.

DoD's "All Late Models All The Time" is dead.

DoD is still and will always be All Late Models, All the Time.

Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post
    DoD is still and will always be All Late Models, All the Time.
    I subscribed to DOD for their content (late model news/stories/results/interviews). I did not subscribe to Flo because their content wasn't of interest to me. Now I get to pay more for content I don't want. I won't say it's a deal breaker, but it's only a good deal for those who want/were paying for both.

It’s a good day in my neighborhood. Other than the usual 95 degrees and 105 heat index.

Could see this coming when Dod was bought. Love Dod, but I'm not sure its worth $150. Stuck paying more for content I don't want and never asked for. I don't care that you get the Dream or World because I pay for a ticket to attend those in person. Typical corporate B.S. They do this all the time, phone, cable, utilities. All add on crap that I never asked for.. OHHH we are doing you a favor, and we are only charging you a little bit more. As far as I'm concerned my Dod bill just went up by 50%.....& I'm pissed. No options? I'm out.

Yeah, more video that I can't watch with my 12 dn 2 up internet connection, and I get to pay more for it. DoD needs a no video price level. Like basic cable. I only subscribe to it now because Rigsby grew up across the street from me.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    So I have a different question. I bought Flo in June for $150 a year (best money I ever spent as I enjoy both DLM & Sprint Cars) but am not a DOD subscriber. Does this mean as a Flo subscriber, I will not get full access to Dirt on Dirt?
    This is my question. It almost sounds like you only get access to DoD if you had subscribed to both, but if you were a subscriber to just DoD, you now have access to Flo. That's a heck of a deal for DoD-only subscribers! Being a Flo-only subscriber still doesn't get you access to DoD and if you're a yearly subscriber to Flo, I'm not sure how you would go about subscribing to DoD now. On the new member signup page it says "Join for $150 a year for all live events and content". It would appear only DoD subscribers are making out on this deal and if you weren't one before you're f'ed if you want DoD content!

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    Looks like a great deal for those who like Sprints, a bunch of other classes and LM or those who already had both Flo and DoD subscriptions. As a fan of only LM there is absolutely nothing for me at Flo. Ran thru the site yesterday and there's nothing there for me.

Until recently, Flo didn't cover many LM shows series just as DoD didn't usually include those events either without an additional PPV fee. Now tho, Flo is showing quite a few LM shows which are series like MARS, Southern Nationals, etc as well as weekly tracks that have LM's, most notably, Port Royal! While Lucas is good, currently they don't show many of their LM events. That seems to be on the increase tho, and I'm sure next year if that trend continues they will most certainly raise their rates. Like Flo, they have much more coverage of other stuff that interests some and not others.

For me personally Flo has been a godsend. I'm a fan of almost anything racing on dirt and on any given night you have the option of one, two or even 10 races! That's good and bad tho because it is sometimes hard to keep up with everything live. Then throw in DV, LucasOilTV, (used to have SpeedShiftTV before Flo bought it!), it became too much! I had to start cutting some out to watch the next day. Flo subscribers also got to see history made by Kyle Larson! Man, what a ride!!

I joined Flo back in June, for the Dream/Stream event. It’s a great deal IMO. Got to see most of Kyle Larson’s streak that still hasn’t ended, and have seen a bunch of late model stuff from tracks I’ve never seen before. Honestly, it’s more racing than I have time to view, and that’s a good problem to have. Especially with LORTV showing so many events too. And now they’re knocking $100 off my annual bill. I’m loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    Thanks Trax53, I just tried logging in to DoO with my Flo login and it did not work. But I am assuming that is the future direction under the Flo umbrella.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post

You’re awfully bitter over something that’s a great deal. I think you will eventually come around to seeing the positive in this. As for the class thing, I’m definitely way more a super late model fan than any other form of racing. Flo does show a bunch of sprint events, but we’ve watched probably 20 late model shows since June. IMO, that’s a lot. Right now we’ve entered the big money stretch for supers, so these next few weekends are already locked up with huge races. Unless you have LORTV or DV, you won’t be seeing them anyway. Other than attending in person — which costs way more than this yearly DOD/Flo combo. For tickets, gas, hotel, food, souvenirs, etc, we’ll spend roughly $600 next weekend to attend the North/South. For $150, DOD/Flo will allow me to watch races all year on my 65” TV, from my comfy recliner. I’m not seeing any negatives here.

I emailed Flo Racing because I could not get "Pro content" either even though I have a Dirt on Dirt account. Here is the reply I received from them.

Hi Jim,

Looking it appears your account is on PayPal. We will have to get you migrated onto the Stripe system both Flo and newer DOD customers use as this is part of the link to the accounts. To do this go to https://www.dirtondirt.com/profile.php and update billing (note it will bill the yearly). I can count this as the 2021 renewal, and make sure to set the renewal moving forward to April 21 (the previous date) of 2022. If this sounds good let me know and I can ensure that is done. Otherwise I can refund the instant renewal and set it to bill this on April 21, 2021. Whichever works better.

I had to change my saved payment method from PayPal to credit card and now they will bill me $150 renewal next April when my Dirt on Dirt subscription runs out.

@TerryM- Also, anything on DoD was already on Flo. Like I said before, usually anytime DoD had a LM show on live, they charged a PPV fee. Now that they were purchased by Flo, they were then able to include it with the sub, but not all LM events were on DoD.

The midget racing on Flo last night was stellar. Day in, day out midget racing is the best racing there is.

$150/12(months)=$12.50

Surely not going to break the bank.

Logged into flo. Made the correct changes. Just watched a ton of open-wheel racing, but where is the late model content?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Trax53 View Post
    $150/12(months)=$12.50

Surely not going to break the bank.
    A lot cheaper than Dirtvision at $39.99/ month = $479.88/ year. Plus than they want $59.99 for the Cedar Lake US Nationals.

Just cancelled my DirtVision subscription and will be getting DoD/Flo and keeping my Lucas Oil Racing TV at $59.99 a year with no additional costs for the big paying specials.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Logged into flo. Made the correct changes. Just watched a ton of open-wheel racing, but where is the late model content?
    The site is difficult to navigate for me, it's poorly done. Click Events, give it a few seconds it's slow, on the right at the top you'll see Class, click and a drop down menu appears, click LM. Then you'll notice it's an archive and scheduled races put together and except for BedFord Speedway and Street Stocks the completed races and scheduled races are the EXACT same races as are at DoD.

It is REDUNDANT, if you are just a LM fan, only a LM fan, Flo is useless to you as it has the exact same LM races that DoD has.

As I mentioned after perusing Flo for 5 minutes yesterday if you're a LM fan Flo offers you zero cuz you already get what they have at DoD.
    Last edited by Mister Ricochet; 08-06-2020 at 12:37 PM.

Your mind is already made up. Funny that you emphasize “REDUNDANT”. Haha.