Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DLC View Post
    Let me start by saying that I've had DOD for years now andnow it says I have Flo also.When I got to FLO they want me to buy the PRO so I can watch. So does that mean I got the flo and dod or just dod until I pay another $50 ???
    Pretty sure ur good for the rest of your year. Then it moves to 150

Ty

If you are correct then I might be the lucky one
    cause I just renewed my sub in May.

It's just that I'm old and have trouble with trying to
    figure out to navigate new stuff.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

So does that mean I got the flo and dod or just dod until I pay
    another $50 ???
    No, if you already have DoD you get Flo too at no extra cost to you. This will change after your current DoD subscription ends then you will be charged 150 a yr for DoD which includes Flo......... So for now you're good.

And if I understand you correctly you're trying to get Flo right now? If so the following may help you.

I have a DoD monthly subscription, checked my email and nothing there. Went to Floracing and clicked log in, entered my email and a message appeared saying I have a DoD account under this email and to use that log in info. I did, was told an email was sent to me with a link to create a new password.

I did so and am now in to Floracing. ......... Hope this helps. Think the original email sent to me went to spam somehow. So if you're looking and can't find an email from DoD or Flo check your spam.

Seems to be different deals for monthly/annual DOD members.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    No, if you already have DoD you get Flo too at no extra cost to you. This will change after your current DoD subscription ends then you will be charged 150 a yr for DoD which includes Flo......... So for now you're good.

And if I understand you correctly you're trying to get Flo right now? If so the following may help you.

I have a DoD monthly subscription, checked my email and nothing there. Went to Floracing and clicked log in, entered my email and a message appeared saying I have a DoD account under this email and to use that log in info. I did, was told an email was sent to me with a link to create a new password.

I did so and am now in to Floracing. ......... Hope this helps. Think the original email sent to me went to spam somehow. So if you're looking and can't find an email from DoD or Flo check your spam.
    Thanks

I did it and you are %100 correct.

First bit a good luck I've had in years.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Sounds like if you have a monthly subscription, you are grandfathered in. If you do not have a monthly subscription, you can ONLY get an annual subscription. The email says no new monthly subscriptions will be offered.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Was just coming to post this. I have a DoD monthly subscription, checked my email and nothing there. Went to Floracing and clicked log in, entered my email and a message appeared saying I have a DoD account under this email and to use that log in info. I did, was told an email was sent to me with a link to create a new password.

That’s what I did also, but I don’t have an email linked to my DoD anymore

I'm OK with only being an annual member, always have been, no probably putting up the money annually. But I just need to figure out how to get the "PRO" status on FLO synced with my DOD subscription. The "try to log into FLO with your DOD email address" got me into the basic FLO account so I can watch replays and stuff but it still is asking me to pay for the "PRO" subscription.

Thanks

I did it and you are %100 correct.

First bit a good luck I've had in years.
    Wonderful news, DLC!! Glad it worked out for you.................. DoD bills itself as All Late Models All The Time and that's why we subscribed, for the LM. But now you'll get a good long look at Sprints and other classes from Flo that you may like but didn't realize. Hopefully you get much more content that is good for you.

Quick aside since you mentioned you're a bit older and maybe not technically inclined. I had young people able to help with any computer related issues but don't anymore. Thru Best Buy for 100 a yr I purchased the Geek Squad technical assistance plan.

It includes 3 computers and when I have a glitch or a bug I go to them and I allow them access to my computer and they run a diagnostic test on my machine and then fix any and all problems. Never leave the house and my machines get fixed.

Can do the same downloading programs or anything else computer related. They do it remotely and you never need to leave the house or have to rely on anyone for any computer problem. ........... Best money I ever spent.

JabberJaws83

That’s what I did also, but I don’t have an email linked to my DoD anymore

JJ, did you go to DoD and click on my account at the very top left of the Home Page? When I do it shows all my info including my email associated with my DoD account?

If not I noticed at Flo I had an option to log in with a Facebook account. Gotta be a way for you to get into Flo if you have a DoD account.

Quote Originally Posted by zach51 View Post
    I'm OK with only being an annual member, always have been, no probably putting up the money annually. But I just need to figure out how to get the "PRO" status on FLO synced with my DOD subscription. The "try to log into FLO with your DOD email address" got me into the basic FLO account so I can watch replays and stuff but it still is asking me to pay for the "PRO" subscription.
    Didn't know there were two different account options at Flo. I logged in/joined Flo with my DoD email for the first time this morning and it's showing I have access to tonight's live event "2020 Storm Series at Thunder Hill Speedway".

Is it showing the same for you? https://www.floracing.com/events/675...-hill-speedway

Also at the Events page it's showing watch for each event. Is it for you? https://www.floracing.com/events

So I'm assuming I have access to everything Flo has to offer until my DoD subscription runs out.
    Last edited by Mister Ricochet; 08-04-2020 at 01:30 PM.

Didn't know there were two different account options at Flo. I logged in/joined Flo with my DoD email for the first time this morning and it's showing I have access to tonight's live event "2020 Storm Series at Thunder Hill Speedway".

Is it showing the same for you? https://www.floracing.com/events/675...-hill-speedway

Also at the Events page it's showing watch for each event. Is it for you? https://www.floracing.com/events

So I'm assuming I have access to everything Flo has to offer until my DoD subscription runs out.
    No, I do NOT have access to view that link. I have just basic FLO that allows me to watch like 15 second video clips. When I try to watch full races or full race replays it wants me to pay. And I've paid DOD annually as a member since 2011 I believe. I guess I'll have to email those goobers and see what I have to do. Seems like being an annual paying DOD member is a penalty so far.

zach51

Try this as I did.

Go to flo click on the my account (top right of page).

Click account

Mine brings up my email and user name.

On left it has account info

subscripion

change password

Does yours do this ??

I clicked on subscription and it shows
    my
    DOD subscription Status manage

under neath that it has in red entire community covering 25+ sports
    Click on it and your in.

Again I'm old and this might not work for any one else.
    Hope it does though.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

I get a kick outta those of you complaining about DirtonDirt pricing... FLO owns/bought DoD a number of months ago.
    So, you are mad at a company in DoD, that has no say in charges & content?? Wow..

Gotta love internet idiots.

Apparently I have to wait for a follow up email to set a password before I can log in. I don't know when that will happen.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

zach51

Try this as I did.

Go to flo click on the my account (top right of page).

Click account

Mine brings up my email and user name.

On left it has account info

subscripion

change password

Does yours do this ??

I clicked on subscription and it shows
    my
    DOD subscription Status manage

under neath that it has in red entire community covering 25+ sports
    Click on it and your in.

Again I'm old and this might not work for any one else.
    Hope it does though.
    Everything the same except when I click on Subscription it says " You don't have a subscription yet! Then a big red button that says "Join Now"

sorry sounds like my usual luck.
    wish I could help.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Might make a difference where I went through an email from DOD.

that said You now have access to FloRacing

If I were you I'd sent DOD a email.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

I already have a Flo account (but no paid subscription) with the same email address as DoD. When I try logging into Flo and type in my email address (same as DoD) I just get a red spinning circle next to the email address field and am unable to log in - this just started today, anyone else having this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by LM1M View Post
    I already have a Flo account (but no paid subscription) with the same email address as DoD. When I try logging into Flo and type in my email address (same as DoD) I just get a red spinning circle next to the email address field and am unable to log in - this just started today, anyone else having this issue?
    About the same as me, except I was actually able to log in to FLO, just no access to races. Wants me to buy the "PRO" thing.