Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Thanks DoD!!!! FLO Now Included

FLO Racing now included with DoD!!! Love it!!!

Just got the e-mail about it. My subscription just renewed for $99, so I basically get a year's worth of extra coverage for free.

I just got the email too. Awesome news!

Probably not a question for this post.
    So I got a Flo account when the Dream happened in June that cost $150. I also have a DoD subscription that I renewed in February. Will I receive a prorated refund or credit to my next year subscription? It states in the email that “ Billing will be discontinued and updated pricing will be reflected on your next DirtonDirt.com billing cycle“.
    What exactly does this mean?

I'm also a subscriber of both. Sounds like our bills will be adjusted accordingly. We'll see.

is there a app to down load what is it

A long time ago, my DoD account got messed up and my email/login is an @dirtondirt.com address. Do you log into Flo with your DoD login? Not sure I’ll receive an email with the details

Just go try to sign in to Flo with your DoD details and it should take you through the steps.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

My subscription renewal in 7 days. Last week it said 99/year. Now it says $150/year?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Just go try to sign in to Flo with your DoD details and it should take you through the steps.
    Was just coming to post this. I have a DoD monthly subscription, checked my email and nothing there. Went to Floracing and clicked log in, entered my email and a message appeared saying I have a DoD account under this email and to use that log in info. I did, was told an email was sent to me with a link to create a new password.

I did so and am now in to Floracing. ......... Hope this helps. Think the original email sent to me went to spam somehow. So if you're looking and can't find an email from DoD or Flo check your spam.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    My subscription renewal in 7 days. Last week it said 99/year. Now it says $150/year?
    At DoD or Flo or both?

I pay monthly to dod.Dod emailed to inform me that I can't pay monthly anymore & 150 is the only payment from here on out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    At DoD or Flo or both?
    DoD. Never had flo
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by Hustle2win View Post
    I pay monthly to dod.Dod emailed to inform me that I can't pay monthly anymore & 150 is the only payment from here on out.
    Well we knew this was coming. No way was DoD gonna just add Floracing to your DoD package without whacking you for more dough.......... I don't want Floracing, I want DoD but now have no choice and as a result am forced to pay 50 bucks more for content I don't want.

This is exactly how the downfall of cable tv started and the reason streaming companies were created. If there's any kind of real money in streaming dirt racing a new company will be formed to fill the void that DoD just created. DoD gave solid value for 12 a month or 99 a yr but just like a cable company added unwanted content and clubbed their customer 50 more for it.

If I wanted Floracing I would have bought it just like I did with DoD. Now you don't have that choice.
    Last edited by Mister Ricochet; 08-04-2020 at 09:10 AM.

DoD. Never had flo
    Same here. From here on out, until a new company fills DoD's void, you pay an extra 50 bucks for your DoD and get Flo whether you want it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    Same here. From here on out, until a new company fills DoD's void, you pay an extra 50 bucks for your DoD and get Flo whether you want it or not.
    YouTube tv just pulled the same crap on me.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

So Mr. Ricochet you don't care to get the World 100 or the Dream? Just curious.

YouTube tv just pulled the same crap on me.
    Same here!! Cut the cord 5 yrs ago and love it to death. Cut my bill from 110 a month to 50 and got more content and flexibilty. Chose Playstation Vue as my provider and it was incredible able to record 75 shows at the SAME time. Literally never had to watch a commercial the rest of my life. A few months back they closed up shop and I chose You Tube tv for the unlimited DVR capabilities for 50 bucks a month.

Last month they did just what DoD has done. Added unwanted content and increased the price from 50 to 65 a month. Cancelled them just like I'm gonna do with DoD.

I'm a LM guy, period, and DoD gave me that in spades. Looking at Flo they have the same exact LM archive and upcoming events as DoD but now I get 37 classes I don't want. Don't want Radial Tire, Small Tire, Index, Grudge, Micro Sprint, Big Block racing but I got it and 50 more a yr for my troubles.

My $59.99 a year Lucas Oil Racing TV Subscription looks better and better every day.

Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post
    So Mr. Ricochet you don't care to get the World 100 or the Dream? Just curious.
    I want and watch any LM race. Any one of them and will pay for the pleasure. I do not want midgets, Index, Bracket, Small Tire, boat racing, kite flying, go karts, drag races or turtle races. I want LM, will pay for LM and nothing else. DoD has just created an opportunity for a company to step in and fill the void for LM fans ................ I'd imagine Lucas will get a bump in subscriptions soon.

I'd guess this is a good day for those who have Flo and DoD already. They get what they've already been getting but at 50 less a yr. So DoD doesn't add customers they will lose some but those who stay get clubbed 50 more a yr............ The bean counters must think it's a good trade off. 50 more a yr from those who stay or are new at the expense of losing some meaning less eyes on their content for advertising revenue purposes.
    Last edited by Mister Ricochet; 08-04-2020 at 10:03 AM.