Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    My $59.99 a year Lucas Oil Racing TV Subscription looks better and better every day.
    They just earned my 100 bucks. As mentioned I bet Lucas will get a bump in subscriptions cuz DoD vacated the market for all intents and purposes.

And again, if there is real money in this someone will come along and fill the void DoD created.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    They just earned my 100 bucks. As mentioned I bet Lucas will get a bump in subscriptions cuz DoD vacated the market for all intents and purposes.

And again, if there is real money in this someone will come along and fill the void DoD created.
    There is some barrier to entry as far as permission to film
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

I had both, so this will eventually save me $100 a year. So much live racing! Don't knock it til you try it!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    There is some barrier to entry as far as permission to film
    Certainly. DoD, Dirtvision and Flo pay a series or track for the rights to film. Just like Nascar, NFL or any other entity. And as we know the NFL, Nascar and every other sport changes every few yrs taking the highest bidder to film and carry their product.

Let the free market decide but there is no free market without competition. I believe DoD, Flo and Dirtvision are owned by the same company, no? ......... If so they'll gouge until there is competition.

The Dream and World 100 will only be available via Flo and its included with subscription. If they were PPV they would be about $100 each. If you can't see that value then I can't help you.

I had both as well, and actually flo has me watching ten fold the number of sprint races I've ever watched before.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

Dirtvision is owned by World Racing Group aka World of Outlaws / DirtCar

Quote Originally Posted by Trax53 View Post
    I had both, so this will eventually save me $100 a year. So much live racing! Don't knock it til you try it!
    How so? You paid 100 a yr each for DoD and Flo now you pay 150 for both, correct? If so that'll save you 50 bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post
    Dirtvision is owned by World Racing Group aka World of Outlaws / DirtCar
    So Dirtvision is owned by a different corporation than DoD and Flo? ........ If so that's good for the fan.

The Dream and World 100 will only be available via Flo and its included with subscription. If they were PPV they would be about $100 each. If you can't see that value then I can't help you.
    I did not ask for your help but am certainly receptive to it if I'm missing something. Sure I'd watch the Dream and World 100 but would not pay for it as a single PPV race nor would I pay an extra 50 a yr to keep DoD to watch it. ........ In other words there is no one event I must see. What I liked most about DoD was seeing So Nats and Mars type races. I was exposed to really underrated drivers and tracks.

And besides can I trust DoD to show The Dream or World 100 despite them showing it on their schedule? For months they had 3 full days of The Nationals at Cedar Lake on the schedule and 3-4 days ago out of nowhere they yanked it.

Interesting timing of all this. Unemployed or under employed at 30-40% and the 3rd quarter GDP contacting more than ever before, more than The Great Depression, and DoD raising prices 50% for LM fans.....

Attending those races has way more value.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ricochet View Post
    How so? You paid 100 a yr each for DoD and Flo now you pay 150 for both, correct? If so that'll save you 50 bucks.
    May: DirtonDirt account renewed for $100
    June: Subscribed to Flo for $150

So those two packages bundled together should save me $100 atleast in the first year. Or is my math off?

Quote Originally Posted by Trax53 View Post
    May: DirtonDirt account renewed for $100
    June: Subscribed to Flo for $150

So those two packages bundled together should save me $100 atleast in the first year. Or is my math off?
    Oh, did not know Flo was 150 a yr. Thought it was 100. No doubt a great deal for those who have both Flo and DoD subscriptions.

So I have a different question. I bought Flo in June for $150 a year (best money I ever spent as I enjoy both DLM & Sprint Cars) but am not a DOD subscriber. Does this mean as a Flo subscriber, I will not get full access to Dirt on Dirt?

Quote Originally Posted by BTExpress View Post
    So I have a different question. I bought Flo in June for $150 a year (best money I ever spent as I enjoy both DLM & Sprint Cars) but am not a DOD subscriber. Does this mean as a Flo subscriber, I will not get full access to Dirt on Dirt?
    Yes, I would certainly think so. Try logging into DirtonDirt

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Attending those races has way more value.
    Not everyone can attend these races in person.

Why doesn't DOD have this posted on there site anywhere, you'd think it would be a front page story....maybe not? Or am I missing it?

I pay DOD annually the $100. Maybe that's why I didn't get an email.

I tried logging in on Flo's site, nothing.
    Last edited by zach51; 08-04-2020 at 11:29 AM.

i sub monthly to DOD. The email i got gave the $150/year option or continue monthly sub at $14.99/mo.

Let me start by saying that I've had DOD for years now and
    now it says I have Flo also.

When I got to FLO they want me to buy the PRO so I can watch.

So does that mean I got the flo and dod or just dod until I pay
    another $50 ???
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Thanks Trax53, I just tried logging in to DoO with my Flo login and it did not work. But I am assuming that is the future direction under the Flo umbrella.