Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Highland Speedway ends 2020 season, effective immediately.

Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

DANG this covid SH!!!
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Illinois governor sucks

Yup.......most of them in that elected position in that state have.....for sometime now.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

The answer? Educate yourself before voting. Before even voting is too late.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

At least they got to make money on their Summernats show before the liberals shut them down. And it was a great show.

I sure hope this is not a sign of things to come for Illinois dirt tracks. I don't trust this Governor àt all! Now he is talking about giving fines out for those not having a mask on when out in public. Ugh... Lol

In other news. 40 people were shot last weekend in Chicago. The most violent month in 28 yrs. 107 people were killed. Twice as many as last year during that time. Which is the most since 1992.

But let's fine people for not wearing a mask.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Unfortunately that may be the case for other tracks to. Even Fairbury there county has spiked in cases

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    The answer? Educate yourself before voting. Before even voting is too late.
    Most everyone I know and associate with are high information voters but it doesn't make a bit of difference when you have urban inbreds stacked 25,000 per square mile in chitcago. There is no way to override the huge voting block that is chitcago and collar counties. The same urban inbreds who vote in crooked pricks like governor fat bastard are rioting and destroying their neighbor's businesses and livelihood and tolerating kids under 10 to be shot and killed on a regular basis. There's not enough education in the world to sway the votes of those ignoramus's.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Unfortunately that may be the case for other tracks to. Even Fairbury there county has spiked in cases
    I live in the same county as Fairbury and we're not spiking all that dramatically but obviously that can change. The county just to the north of the county Fairbury is located in is spiking big time and that could have a detrimental effect on what happens at FALS.

Yep it’s all political 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Cases aren't relevant. Only hospitalizations are. And if hospitals aren't overrun there's no reason to shut anything down and people can live normally. This isn't going away. It'll be here forever like the flu. And humanity has lived with the flu for a very long time. Considering 95% of people with Covid don't even know they have it it's significantly weaker than the flu for healthy folks.

Turn news off.......Turn mind on.......problem solved.

Oh, we were talkin the state Chicago owns weren't we?? Nevermind.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 08-04-2020 at 08:11 PM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    In other news. 40 people were shot last weekend in Chicago. The most violent month in 28 yrs. 107 people were killed. Twice as many as last year during that time. Which is the most since 1992.

But let's fine people for not wearing a mask.
    They don't need masks in Chitcago, they need bullet proof vests!!!! hehe

When everybody wears a mask, you can't tell the criminals from the good guys. Not that a cop is allowed to do anything anyway!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Most everyone I know and associate with are high information voters but it doesn't make a bit of difference when you have urban inbreds stacked 25,000 per square mile in chitcago. There is no way to override the huge voting block that is chitcago and collar counties. The same urban inbreds who vote in crooked pricks like governor fat bastard are rioting and destroying their neighbor's businesses and livelihood and tolerating kids under 10 to be shot and killed on a regular basis. There's not enough education in the world to sway the votes of those ignoramus's.

I live in the same county as Fairbury and we're not spiking all that dramatically but obviously that can change. The county just to the north of the county Fairbury is located in is spiking big time and that could have a detrimental effect on what happens at FALS.
    Sadly that is true in that case and in many cities. They grow up stupid and are made to stay that way.

Maybe closing race tracks will turn a few heads and wake some people up. Not enough dirt fans to overcome the masses by Lake Michigan though.

From what I've seen on here though the liberals are still clueless.

Tri-City is in the same county (Madison) as Highland. I hope they are not next.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Maybe closing race tracks will turn a few heads and wake some people up. Not enough dirt fans to overcome the masses by Lake Michigan though.From what I've seen on here though the liberals are still clueless.
    Michigan sand dunes are awesome. And yes I’m the governors hubby (give me my boat) 😜

Vote every liberal GOV out of office now. The are a disease on the freedom of the Constitution.

The King family outsmarted the Gov in KY. LOL

I think Illinois tracks are limited to 20 percent seating right now. Every one I’ve been to has been at least 75 percent filled.