Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    I cant wait to attend his inauguration next year . And I did no go to the racist pos funeral either . And all you people that know everything should know that he will be elected again . Just sayin .
    Alldirt must be highly connected

Posts like klems tells us one thing........he'll be 0-2 on Nov. 4!

It really does matter about a persons life choices. klem, get your act together!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Jeffrey Goldberg of the Atlantic made the accusation, citing no more than four completely anonymous individuals who claimed to be familiar with the situation. None of the supposedly outraged whistleblowers had the integrity to publicly identify themselves.

A sensational, borderline ridiculous story reported by the Atlantic on Thursday alleging that President Trump called American war dead buried in France “losers” appears to be disproven through FOIA documents which reveal a trip to a World War I graveyard was cancelled because of inclement weather.

FAKE NEWS: Atlantic Story of Trump Calling War Dead “Losers” Disproven Through FOIA Documents of France Trip

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202..._content=daily

CONFIRMED: The Leftist Atlantic Behind the Garbage Military Hit Piece on Trump — Is Owned by a Joe Biden Mega-Donor

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    McCain was five times the man our president is.
    And your rear end sucks canal water !!!! No good dirty rotten Rhino cowardly bum that spilled the beans when he was supposedly captured. He and John Kerry both should have been locked up for their actions.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    McCain was five times the man our president is.
    McLame was a sold out traitor.

I like the one, "Sh*t Head Countries". Or, "Say 12 more years, that will get them". Rump is so funny and says what he thinks.......Great thread, RLOL

Lewis? Get this folks! The Bible teaches that there is nothing Godly about Civil Rights. Civil Rights replaces morals with equality, because there is no wrong nor right, no God nor value. How about simply hijack the Democratic Party and Christianity and make Jesus a black man, for the African movement. Guess what Abraham quoted in the Koran, "the black face is that of Satan". Do you know the reasons why?....Something else, why did Lewis not speak of Africans enslaving Africans, who put themselves in prisons on both coast of Africa and starved themselves to death by thousands, only to be saved by the 3 European shipping merchants who traded goods to save their lives from the African warlords? He left that part out also, didn't he.....

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Lewis? Get this folks! The Bible teaches that there is nothing Godly about Civil Rights. Civil Rights replaces morals with equality, because there is no wrong nor right, no God nor value. How about simply hijack the Democratic Party and Christianity and make Jesus a black man, for the African movement. Guess what Abraham quoted in the Koran, "the black face is that of Satan". Do you know the reasons why?....Something else, why did Lewis not speak of Africans enslaving Africans, who put themselves in prisons on both coast of Africa and starved themselves to death by thousands, only to be saved by the 3 European shipping merchants who traded goods to save their lives from the African warlords? He left that part out also, didn't he.....
    I'm always surprised at the blatant racism but then I read the username and it makes sense.

where do you think today's racism comes from , it comes from people like john lewis , al sharpton and jesse jackson whom with out racism , they would be irrelevant , and of coarse the entire democratic party that thinks they have got to maintain the black vote to win...i have news for them though , the good , self thinking black voters will vote for trump in record numbers this time , they just cant admit it among-st there piers for fear of harassment, BTW , thanks for that profile you described above , but you still make no sense......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    where do you think today's racism comes from , it comes from people like john lewis , al sharpton and jesse jackson whom with out racism , they would be irrelevant , and of coarse the entire democratic party that thinks they have got to maintain the black vote to win...i have news for them though , the good , self thinking black voters will vote for trump in record numbers this time , they just cant admit it among-st there piers for fear of harassment, BTW , thanks for that profile you described above , but you still make no sense......
    You're okay with NorthAlabama saying that black people are tied to Satan?

I did not say black people. I quoted only what the Koran stated. Then I asked you do you know the reason why? You in you bias mind should ask before you judge other people. I will ask? What is a blacken face? If you do not know, your knowledge of religion is very limited.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    You're okay with NorthAlabama saying that black people are tied to Satan?
    No more than black people referring to YT as the " white devil".....just sayin.

I don't think he said he was ok with anything, those are just your words that you like putting in other people's mouths.

Go figure
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I did not say black people. I quoted only what the Koran stated. Then I asked you do you know the reason why? You in you bias mind should ask before you judge other people. I will ask? What is a blacken face? If you do not know, your knowledge of religion is very limited.
    Ask him about his knowledge of hoarding sanitizer and toilet paper , living in moms basement, and finishing last........you may get schooled by the expert then.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I'm always surprised at the blatant racism but then I read the username and it makes sense.
    Why is it the first one to call another RACIST........usually is?

The point that I was making about Lewis was, Lewis chose to blacken his face to God by walking away from God's laws and promoting Satin's laws.

The point that I was making about Lewis was, Lewis chose to blacken his face to God by walking away from God's laws and promoting Satin's laws.
    I think everyone but MCFLY understood where you were going......he is the one that took it down the race path with his own racist assumptions.

i didnt get a chance to reply to post 32 , but you guys did a fine job , so macarter , what they said.....

It's an easy leap to make when North alabama was reminiscing about the KKK in a previous thread.