Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 100
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    thedirtysouth
    Posts
    3,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I think everyone but MCFLY understood where you were going......he is the one that took it down the race path with his own racist assumptions.
    isnt that the norm for the left these days???? they use to not be that way , but i guess if you cant beat them , join them , which is exactly what sleepy did , he joined up with crazy berneeeeeeee and ole camula .......

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I'm always surprised at the blatant ------
    ------- disregard for the truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    You're okay with ------
    ------- blatant untruthfulness.

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    It's an easy leap to make when ------
    -------- when you’re wrong.

    Since your reminiscing posting again, care to publicly rescind your Kyle Rittenhouse comments, here, as the original thread is deleted.

    Its simple.

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    12,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    It's an easy leap to make when North alabama was reminiscing about the KKK in a previous thread.
    It's not really a leap when you were willingly pushed.........or was it pulled?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Off topic for a second: With the political correctness world, and now with the cancel culture, the left has turned to finger pointing and hate, everything is upside down (the bible teaches of this). I like learning about religions, which teaches a lot. I am forced to show kindness to my fellow man, even those who have taken the wide road and even those who choose to blacken their face. I speak in a manner that some don't understand because Holy law rules in my world, which the PC world does not like. I assure everyone, I do throw curves to make one think........Now on topic: mcarter815: In the PC world, did you know that if you don't want to have sex with an opposite race for any reason, that means that you are a racist. Did you know that if you don't want to have sex with the same gender for any reason, another man I assume, that means that you are a homophobe. Did you know that if you follow natural law that the bible teaches, that means that you are a bigot. So are you a racist, a homophobe, or a bigot? It is a trick question, so be careful how you answer.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Marion, IA
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Off topic for a second: With the political correctness world, and now with the cancel culture, the left has turned to finger pointing and hate, everything is upside down (the bible teaches of this). I like learning about religions, which teaches a lot. I am forced to show kindness to my fellow man, even those who have taken the wide road and even those who choose to blacken their face. I speak in a manner that some don't understand because Holy law rules in my world, which the PC world does not like. I assure everyone, I do throw curves to make one think........Now on topic: mcarter815: In the PC world, did you know that if you don't want to have sex with an opposite race for any reason, that means that you are a racist. Did you know that if you don't want to have sex with the same gender for any reason, another man I assume, that means that you are a homophobe. Did you know that if you follow natural law that the bible teaches, that means that you are a bigot. So are you a racist, a homophobe, or a bigot? It is a trick question, so be careful how you answer.
    Not wanting to have sex with someone of the same gender or a different race isn’t homophobic or racist. Believing that nobody should have sex with the same gender or different race is homophobic or racist. What are the natural laws you are talking about?

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Marion, IA
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Lurker, Kyle Rittenhouse is a tacticool punk who deserves to go to prison.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    12,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Lurker, Kyle Rittenhouse is a tacticool punk who deserves to go to prison.
    Nice deflection , but you still didn't answer his question about the untruths you support.

    Or did I just miss it?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

  8. #48
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    mcarter815 thank you for reply. Most PC crowds will reply just like you did, they won't answer because they are afraid of being called names, plus they want to fit in. On the other hand, I am not a PC person for I will answer my own questions. The Bible teaches to marry within your own tribe (your own kind), therefore I am a racist. The Bible teaches that a sexual relationship with the same gender is a terrible sin, therefore I am a Homophobe. The Bible teaches natural law (which includes things like marriage is between a man and a woman, natural family structure, etc.) which I support, therefore I am a bigot. I stand tall before PC man and knee before God for I am not ashamed of who or what I am...

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Marion, IA
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    mcarter815 thank you for reply. Most PC crowds will reply just like you did, they won't answer because they are afraid of being called names, plus they want to fit in. On the other hand, I am not a PC person for I will answer my own questions. The Bible teaches to marry within your own tribe (your own kind), therefore I am a racist. The Bible teaches that a sexual relationship with the same gender is a terrible sin, therefore I am a Homophobe. The Bible teaches natural law (which includes things like marriage is between a man and a woman, natural family structure, etc.) which I support, therefore I am a bigot. I stand tall before PC man and knee before God for I am not ashamed of who or what I am...
    If you had said you don't find people your gender attractive, that wouldn't be homophobic. If you said you haven't been attracted to anyone your own race, that wouldn't have been racist. However, you said that nobody should marry "outside their tribe" and nobody should have sex with someone of the same gender. That does make you racist and homophobic.

    I am a white guy dating an Asian. I don't find men sexually attractive, but I have no issues with gay couples. Does that answer your question?

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,933

    Default

    but I have no issues with gay couples.

    NUFF SAID!!!

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Marion, IA
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    but I have no issues with gay couples.

    NUFF SAID!!!
    I have gay friends and I'm not going to tell them that they don't deserve happiness.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    2,933

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I have gay friends and I'm not going to tell them that they don't deserve happiness.
    Never said they didnt deserve it, but theyre looking in the wrong place!

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    4,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Never said they didnt deserve it, but theyre looking in the wrong place!
    They need to look in LEVITICUS and look no farther !

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Marion, IA
    Posts
    1,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    They need to look in LEVITICUS and look no farther !
    Thankfully that interpretation of the bible is becoming a thing of the past.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Lurker, Kyle Rittenhouse is a tacticool punk who deserves to go to prison.
    And your sole opinion is far more valuable than the truth of the matter.

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    4,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Thankfully that interpretation of the bible is becoming a thing of the past.
    No interpretation THE WORD OF THE LORD !

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    4,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Thankfully that interpretation of the bible is becoming a thing of the past.
    Thankfully to whom ?

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ARCTIC CIRCLE
    Posts
    4,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Thankfully that interpretation of the bible is becoming a thing of the past.
    Doesn’t get much clearer!

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Lurker, Kyle Rittenhouse is a tacticool punk who deserves to go to prison.
    Here’s someone else’s opinion, the truthful opinion with the facts.

    Watson: Kyle Rittenhouse did NOTHING WRONG - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2T46M2k2VY

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road
    Posts
    12,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    I have gay friends and I'm not going to tell them that they don't deserve happiness.
    I don't disagree with you on the happiness part , but the debate here is whether it's right or wrong in gods eyes.

    Really no contest there at all.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0
Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.