Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I don't disagree with you on the happiness part , but the debate here is whether it's right or wrong in gods eyes.

Really no contest there at all.
    Parts of the Methodist Church disagree with you.

Parts of me don't care.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Again mcarter815, thank you for your reply...... Life is about choice. What is sad to me, some of us have parents who have no direction in life, they live like materialistic dogs, day to day with no meaning. They windup having children who are lost, and the young has no leadership thus turning to random sex, drugs, smoking, tattoos, drinking, and seeking ?????? The bad part, bad parents don't teach the next generations standards and rules, resulting in a society of no morals making the world a terrible place. Example: There is a homosexual political group, Young Democrats, in every school in every county here in Alabama, turning children into accepting homosexual lifestyles, destroying lives and futures. In California, the legislature has passed a law (waiting for the Governor to sign) reducing sex crimes. In simple words, a 21 yr old male can have sex with a 11 yr child (10 years apart), to be just a minor crime..... Can you not see what the PC liberal standards are doing?

Quote Originally Posted by northalabama View Post
    again mcarter815, thank you for your reply...... Life is about choice. What is sad to me, some of us have parents who have no direction in life, they live like materialistic dogs, day to day with no meaning. They windup having children who are lost, and the young has no leadership thus turning to random sex, drugs, smoking, tattoos, drinking, and seeking ?????? The bad part, bad parents don't teach the next generations standards and rules, resulting in a society of no morals making the world a terrible place. Example: There is a homosexual political group, young democrats, in every school in every county here in alabama, turning children into accepting homosexual lifestyles, destroying lives and futures. In california, the legislature has passed a law (waiting for the governor to sign) reducing sex crimes. In simple words, a 21 yr old male can have sex with a 11 yr child (10 years apart), to be just a minor crime..... Can you not see what the pc liberal standards are doing?
    sick ...........evil ...............plain and simple !

Quote Originally Posted by NorthAlabama View Post
    Again mcarter815, thank you for your reply...... Life is about choice. What is sad to me, some of us have parents who have no direction in life, they live like materialistic dogs, day to day with no meaning. They windup having children who are lost, and the young has no leadership thus turning to random sex, drugs, smoking, tattoos, drinking, and seeking ?????? The bad part, bad parents don't teach the next generations standards and rules, resulting in a society of no morals making the world a terrible place. Example: There is a homosexual political group, Young Democrats, in every school in every county here in Alabama, turning children into accepting homosexual lifestyles, destroying lives and futures. In California, the legislature has passed a law (waiting for the Governor to sign) reducing sex crimes. In simple words, a 21 yr old male can have sex with a 11 yr child (10 years apart), to be just a minor crime..... Can you not see what the PC liberal standards are doing?
    What consenting adults do in their bedroom has no affect on you. They can't turn kids gay. I never chose to find women attractive, it just happened.

What is the name of the California bill you are talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    what consenting adults do in their bedroom has no affect on you. They can't turn kids gay. I never chose to find women attractive, it just happened.

What is the name of the california bill you are talking about?
    deflection ! You cannot even say that an adult having sex with a child is wrong ! The wrath of god will be upon you and i hope he takes no mercy !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    deflection ! You cannot even say that an adult having sex with a child is wrong ! The wrath of god will be upon you and i hope he takes no mercy !!!!!
    Of course it's wrong. I just don't take NorthAlabama's word at face value that such a bill actually exists.

The bill allows, a party of two that are 10 yeas or less apart in age, the older aggressor does not have to register as a sex offender and charges are reduced. The claim is that there are discrimination going on not allowing minors to have sex.

The bill allows, a party of two that are 10 yeas or less apart in age, the older aggressor does not have to register as a sex offender and charges are reduced. The claim is that there are discrimination going on not allowing minors to have sex.
    Is this what you are talking about?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rs/3456171001/

SB 145 is the bill

SB 145 is the bill
    You're misrepresenting that bill. It doesn't decriminalize sex with minors. It makes oral and anal sex with minors equivalent to vaginal sex. Right now an 18 year old male could have sex with his 17 year old boyfriend and the judge is required to put him on the sex offender's registry whereas an 18 year old female could have sex with her 17 year old boyfriend and the judge can make the decision whether she should go on the sex offender's registry.

The bill does nothing about whether the crime is a misdemeanor or a felony. That is determined by the ages of the people involved and is not being changed by this bill.

you're misrepresenting that bill. It doesn't decriminalize sex with minors. It makes oral and anal sex with minors equivalent to vaginal sex. Right now an 18 year old male could have sex with his 17 year old boyfriend and the judge is required to put him on the sex offender's registry whereas an 18 year old female could have sex with her 17 year old boyfriend and the judge can make the decision whether she should go on the sex offender's registry.

The bill does nothing about whether the crime is a misdemeanor or a felony. That is determined by the ages of the people involved and is not being changed by this bill.
    anal sex is un natural ! Turd burgularing should be a crime ! You are one sic k demented individual !!!

anal sex is un natural ! Turd burgularing should be a crime ! You are one sic k demented individual !!!
    Non-reproductive sexual behavior is common in nature. Do you think oral sex is also unnatural?

The left liberal judge's hands (now nominated by Democrats) are tied with the current law. This friendly bill is "suppose to be intended" for the LBGQ+ which undoes the law of the land and gives power the appointed (liberal) judge to make the law (where have we seen that before). You have selected false talking points of the left liberals. There are loop holes and a very serious one...........

non-reproductive sexual behavior is common in nature. Do you think oral sex is also unnatural?
    the difference between anal sex and a microwave oven ? A microwave won't brown your meat !!!!! Oral sex isn,t sex at all if we go by your hero slick willy,s definition !

the difference between anal sex and a microwave oven ? A microwave won't brown your meat !!!!! Oral sex isn,t sex at all if we go by your hero slick willy,s definition !
    I'm not surprised someone from Arkansas doesn't know that oral sex is sex.

The left liberal judge's hands (now nominated by Democrats) are tied with the current law. This friendly bill is "suppose to be intended" for the LBGQ+ which undoes the law of the land and gives power the appointed (liberal) judge to make the law (where have we seen that before). You have selected false talking points of the left liberals. There are loop holes and a very serious one...........
    What is the very serious loophole? I don't see any reason to treat oral and anal sex differently from vaginal sex.

What is the very serious loophole? I don't see any reason to treat oral and anal sex differently from vaginal sex.
    OF COURSE YOU DON,T YOU ARE A SICK DIMENTED INDIVIDUAl ! if you prefer a cesspool over a honey pot thats on you !

OF COURSE YOU DON,T YOU ARE A SICK DIMENTED INDIVIDUAl ! if you prefer a cesspool over a honey pot thats on you !
    Your squeamishness over anal sex and NorthAlabama's fear of tattoos is funny.

They windup having children who are lost, and the young has no leadership thus turning to random sex, drugs, smoking, tattoos, drinking, and seeking ??????
    I've had some non committal heterosexual sex, I've smoked both tobacco and otherwise when it was still illegal, I've drank my share of alcohol and have a few tattoo's. But, I've yet to commit a felony of any sort. I had some minor dust ups with the law back in my carefree youth but I consider myself a solid citizen who votes in every election and I pay my taxes on time.

I was raised by conscientious parents who have stayed together for just over 40 years but in spite of all that I certainly could have gone bad just about as easily as not. I understand what you're saying but all the vices you express aren't always an indicator as to whether or not a child is going to be a detriment to society. Although, I must say, there are people out there that would consider me to be a detriment to society and several are active and post here! LOLOL!