FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 4, 2020

Jesse Lowe Bags Fifth Straight Win of the Season
American Crate All-Stars at Crossville and I-75 Next

CROSSVILLE, Tenn. (08/04/20) – Jesse Lowe remains seemingly unstoppable in East Tennessee. His most recent triumph came on Saturday night at 411 Motor Speedway in Seymour, Tenn.

Driving the Martins Wrecker Services No. 5j Bennett Heating and Cooling/ Workout Anytime/ CVR Race Cars/ Phantom Race Engines Late Model, Lowe secured his spot into main event with the third fastest lap overall in time trials.

Lowe battled at the front of the pack the entire race before crossing the finish line in second. However, after a post-race altercation left the initial race-winner disqualified, Lowe was awarded his tenth win of the season over Josh Henry, Terry Poore, Layne Clifton, and Ross White.

“Sometimes it pays to just be patient and stay out of trouble,” Lowe commented after the race. “Dad got the win in his feature, and after a long race we got our win too. It wasn’t pretty but it all pays the same. Thankful to the Lord and all my help!”

For more results from this event, please visit www.411MotorSpeedway.net.

The Tennessee racer has now gone to Victory Lane in eight of his last ten starts. In the other two instances, he finished second on one occasion, while his only DNF resulted from a mechanical failure.

Jesse Lowe would like to welcome Blue Water Outdoors of Spring City, Tenn. and Duplissey Racing as marketing partners. “I’m thrilled to have Blue Water Outdoors and Duplissey Racing on board. We’ve had a lot of success lately and their support will go a long way to continuing that success.”

This weekend, Jesse Lowe will follow the American Crate All-Star Series for a pair of events. On Friday, August 7 the tour will invade Crossville (Tenn.) Speedway. The action shifts to I-75 Raceway in Sweetwater, Tenn. on Saturday, August 8. Both events boast a $2,500 top prize.

To learn more about these events, please visit www.CrateRacing.com.

Jesse Lowe would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include Xtreme Pressure Washing, Dylan Scott Music, Gondola Pizza and Steakhouse, Phantom Racing Engines, Bennett Heating and Cooling, Workout Anytime (Crossville and Cookeville, Tennessee), Martin’s Wrecker Service, Hidden View Lake, Duplissey Racing, Blue Water Outdoors, Brucebilt Performance, Baisley’s Body Shop, Selk Floor Cleaning, Danny Jones, CVR Race Cars, Martel Sign Company, Hyperco, Autozone, 865 Hydro Graphics, Hoosier Tire South, Velocita, ProFab Headers, Fast Shafts, Butlerbuilt, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

Keep your browsers pointed to www.5jMotorsports.com as well the team’s social media channels at www.facebook.com/jesseloweracingupdates and www.twitter.com/LoweRacing5J for the latest team information.