FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 5, 2020

Tyler Stevens Prepares for Busy Slate of Racing
Texarkana 67 Speedway and Timberline Speedway Up First

Searcy, Arkansas (08/05/20) – It’s been over a month since Tyler Stevens last slung dirt in his Stallion Transportation Group No. 2 IRP OS1/ Level 1 Driving Academy/ W&W Timber Modified. However, the Arkansas racer is busily preparing to change all of that in a big way with a busy, upcoming slate.

“Between being extremely busy with my personal company, and then lots of rainouts, I haven’t had a chance to race in several weeks. Thankfully, that’s all scheduled to change, starting this coming weekend,” Stevens said. “We’ve got our hot rod tuned up and ready to rock, and we are looking forward to hitting several nights of racing this month.”

After last racing over the Fourth of July weekend, where he battled bad luck and challenging track conditions, Stevens is set to return to the driver’s seat this weekend – August 7 – 8 with a pair of events. Action opens on Friday night at Texarkana 67 Speedway (Texarkana, Arkansas) with a $1,500-to-win slate before moving to Timberline Speedway (Corley, Texas) for the facility’s grand reopening event on Saturday night.

TLP Motorsports schedule for the ensuing week’s includes the following events:
August 14: Texarkana 67 Speedway (Texarkana, Texas)
August 15: Scrapp Fox Memorial: I-30 Speedway (Little Rock, Arkansas)
August 20: Batesville Motor Speedway (Locust Grove, Arkansas)
August 21: Batesville Motor Speedway (Locust Grove, Arkansas)
August 22: Batesville Motor Speedway (Locust Grove, Arkansas)

“As we prepare to get back to the grind, I want to thank all of my great sponsors, supporters, and fans. Everything all of these awesome folks do to get behind my racing program truly means the world to me.”

Fans can also support Tyler and TLP Motorsports by heading over to www.tylerstevensracing.com/gear/ and picking up the latest team shirt.

TLP Motorsports would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include Stallion Transportation Group, Level 1 Driving Academy, W&W Timber, IRP Racecars, MoBag'$ Suspension Technology, Keyser Manufacturing, Razor Edge Graphics, Cade Dillard Racing, Kyle Tiffee Shelter Insurance Agency, David Leech Construction, Swift Springs, TruForm Race Products, Wehrs Machine & Racing Products, Ultra-Force Spring Machine, Sneaky Horse Traction Augmentation Ltd., KR Performance Fuels LLC, Velocita USA, Close Racing Supply, AFCO Racing, Team 5 Enterprise, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

For the latest information on TLP Motorsports and Tyler Stevens, please visit www.TylerStevensRacing.com .