FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 5, 2020

Brennon Willard Launches New Online Home
Prepares for Poplar Bluff Late Model Invitational

LEBANON, Mo. (08/05/20) – Brennon Willard and MSR Mafia Marketing Services are excited to announce the brand new online home of the Lebanon, Missouri racer at www.BrennonWillard.com.

The new website will be the source for the latest team news, photos, apparel, upcoming events, and much more. Fans are encouraged to visit the team website often for the latest updates.

Willard captured two asphalt Pro Late Model track titles in 2019. One at Lebanon I-44 Speedway, which his family owns and operates, and the other at Boliver Speedway.

In 2020, the 36-year-old decided it was time for a change. "After last season I decided I was tired of not getting to go racing and have fun, so I traded Mike Marlar my asphalt late model for one of his dirt late models," commented Willard. "Being able to go race and have fun and not having to worry about running the racetrack side of things, like worrying if the line-ups are right or if the hot dogs are right at the concession stand is the most gratifying thing about the transition."

Brennon currently pilots the Hudson Feed and Grain No. 3w Willard Asphalt/ Barry Wright Icon/ Scott Bailey Racing Engines Super Late Model on the Lucas Oil Midwest Latemodel Racing Association (MLRA) tour. While focusing on his chase for the MLRA Rookie of the Year, Willard also has plans to compete in select marquee events across the Midwest.

"I feel like the only way to learn and get better is to go race against the best and obviously we are doing that right now. I raced some of the biggest races on asphalt and got my butt kicked because I wanted to know where I stood. We may not be very good right now, but I'm going to get better every time on the racetrack. You have to rise up to the people around you, so that's what I'm going to make myself do," concluded Willard.

Willard has plans to compete in the Late Model Invitational at Poplar Bluff (Mo.) Motorsports Park on August 14. From there, he’ll visit Tri-City Speedway in Granite City, Ill. on August 21 for the Russ Wallace Memorial. Brennon will return to the Lucas Oil MLRA tour on September 5-6.

Brennon Willard would like to thank all of his marketing partners, which include: Willard Asphalt, Purina, Hudson Feed & Grain, Barry Wright Icon Race Cars, Modern Images, Swift Springs, Midwest Sheet Metal, Base Racing Fuel, Carget Motors, Scott Bailey Racing Engines, Earnhardt Technologies Group, Fox Racing Shox, I-44 Winter Shootout, Lebanon Ready-Mix, Merrill Bonding Co., Tony Jackson Jr. Racing, Weld Racing Wheels, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

Visit the team’s official website at www.BrennonWillard.com often for the latest team information. You can also stay connected with Brennon Willard on social media at https://www.facebook.com/Brennon-Wil...4221145339420/ on Facebook, and on Twitter at https://twitter.com/brennonwillard.