Lightbulb I have stated through out

many years on here. Well before turboturtle17 and "anonymous"nate. Dirt track racing will no longer be a thing any more! This "virus" is to destroy small businesses and to create a higher standard of cleanliness. Simple as this for you people that think this hoax is legit. You people's are gullible ignornat blind fools. If there was a time for a revolution it would be NOW. Before it is to late! This seriously want to leave for all "FUTURE GENERATIONS" to come! The racing world could make it happen. Stand together band together!!!!! ... Sincerely Nathaniel.

Drink another.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00001701815164

Turboturtle should go try this. It might wake you up.

Your crystal ball needs oiled up, it lied to you.

So, you knew for several years that this virus was going to happen? I hope you invested in the right companies. You could have made a killing.

Drink three more, it might clear yo head,lol.

LMM

Let me guess......Democratic hoax?

wouldn't call it a hoax...ponder this All these rich turds gave Hillbomb a bunch a $$$ to her campaign with favors expected, Oh crap she didn't get elected...now these turds are trying destroy this country and our prez.. Don't care who u are, the dems haven't supported this prez since day one...it don't matter why or what they were gonna roadblock this dude every chance they got....Hey what about us regular folks...u been wasting our time and screwing over our country....I don't get it..the dude has been trying to get jobs back from the east...rich turds that make their $$$ exploiting people just to line their pockets... Them F**Ks could care less bout us..screw them vote em out get some fresh blood instead of them career politicos..shameless turds!!! both sides of the houses!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Term limits, it's been tried before but it never gets anywhere. Been there longer than 2 terms vote the SOB out of office.