FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 6, 2020

Colin Shipley Launches New Cyber Home
Prepares for Big Weekend at Merritt Speedway

WESTON, Ohio (08/06/20) – Up-and-coming Dirt Late Model driver, Colin Shipley is the latest addition to the MSR Mafia. A brand-new website has been launched for the 15-year-old at www.TeamShipleyRacing.com.

Colin pilots the Team Shipley Racing No. 44 Jim White Honda/ Rick’s Jerr-Dan Truck & Equipment/ Speed Shark Graphics/ Domination Race Cars Late Model.

The Weston, Ohio racer began his career in Karts before quickly stepping up to the Dirt Late Model ranks. He now has three years of experience under his belt and has already claimed 15 career victories in that time.

After quickly establishing himself as one of the sports rising young stars, Team Owner Matt Shipley decided it was time to step back from his driving duties to focus on building Colin’s career.

“After watching Colin over the last few years, I realized he is the future of the sport for our family,” Team Owner Matt Shipley said. “Don’t get me wrong, while I still love the thrill of strapping into a 900hp racecar, our resources just can’t accommodate two competitive racecar. We decided to focus on one car this year and have Colin drive. I’ve realized I truly enjoy watching him accomplish things in the car that meant so much to me as a driver.”

“It hasn’t been an easy road this year. We have traveled thousands of miles only to suffer fuel, electrical, and motor problems,” Shipley added. “But Colin has kept his head up and kept grinding. It’s crazy how you can drive for days, be frustrated with problems, but when you look back you will still remember it as a miserably great time. Our motto is ‘the path to success is to work harder than everyone else’.”

This weekend – August 7-8 – will find Colin in action at Merritt Speedway in Lake City, Mich. The two-day extravaganza, featuring the Allstar Performance Late Model Challenge Series presented by American Ethanol, includes preliminary events on Friday for the 32nd Annual Ed VanDuinen Wood Tic. The weekend culminates on Saturday with a $10,000-to-win finale.

To learn more about this event, please visit www.MerrittSpeedwayMI.com.

Shipley Racing would like to thank all of their marketing partners, which include: Rick’s Jerr-Dan Truck & Equipment, Jim White Honda, Speed Shark Graphics, Domination Race Cars by RSR, One Ethanol, Willy’s Carburetor & Dyno Shop, Velocita, Dominator Race Products, American Ethanol, Jones Racing Products, Schaeffer’s Specialized Lubricants, Dynamic Technologies Setup and Consulting, PTSD Awareness Racing, and MSR Mafia Marketing Services.

Visit the team’s official website at www.TeamShipleyRacing.com often for the latest team information. You can also stay connected with Shipley Racing via their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Shipley-Rac...6168243924753/.