Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Cedar Lake Not included with FastPass

Just went to sign in and they want $60 !! Why isn’t it included in the $39 a month?

https://www.dirtvision.com/helpcenter.php?id=61

the important part :

Blackout Races

The FAST PASS gives you access to every live event on DIRTVision.com except for the Corn Belt Nationals, Knoxville Nationals, Kings Royal, and USA Nationals.
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

What a bunch of sh*t. I was expecting it to be available tonight too.

So for them to list it on Fast Pass is false advertising!! I also was looking to watch races. May just start saving $39 a month.

Already canceled my subscription.

its not listed on fastpass its listed on the schedule page

the schedule page shows each race that you can watch / listen to

and has a fastpass logo indicating which races are with fastpass
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

Quote Originally Posted by Packin' Meat View Post
    Already canceled my subscription.
    Canceled mine last night also, such false advertising on their part , even Eshleman advertises every race on the WoO Late Model circuit for $39.99 a month during the broadcasts.

Will keep my Lucas Oil Racing TV and sign up for DoD/Flo Racing.

Certainly at Beaver lake broadcast the announcers said all WOO shows were on fastpass.The statement that Cedar Lake was not on fastpass was written when DOD had it listed.Definitely a fast move by Dirtvision to improve their bottom line.Hope they use these to improve their broadcast.

This race has never been included in Fast pass. My guess is CL doesn't want that and they get their way for some reason. Same with the Knoxville Nationals and the others above. They did include the King's Royal the past couple years tho!

PS Canceling means you are choosing not to resubscribe. You still get to watch with whatever remaining time is left on your monthly subscription.

You folks obviously don't read. It was never included in the Fast Pass. I'm watching thought.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    You folks obviously don't read. It was never included in the Fast Pass. I'm watching thought.
    Its not about the reading. Its having it yanked off of DoD the week of the event which it was essentially going to be free. Now being forced to buy the PPV instead is the stinger. Couple that with how awful their streams are half of the time its just not worth it to me. Just how this all went down leaves a sour taste in my mouth for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Packin' Meat View Post
    Its not about the reading. Its having it yanked off of DoD the week of the event which it was essentially going to be free. Now being forced to buy the PPV instead is the stinger. Couple that with how awful their streams are half of the time its just not worth it to me. Just how this all went down leaves a sour taste in my mouth for whatever reason.
    I wouldn't be upset with DV for that. Sounds to me like DoD incorrectly or intentionally put it that they would have it for subscribers knowing they wouldn't.

You should be glad you don't get it,,,am watching it tonight and the camera focus is absurd,,you can't make out the car numbers on the track,,very sad
    We build fast race cars,,not race cars fast!

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    I didn't really think I needed to read when it's been said many times that you get to watch every WOO race with the fastpass. Then to top it off, it was listed as a free race on DOD. There was plenty of opportunity for it to confuse people.
    I'm sure it isn't dirtvision purposely doing it, Cedar Lake obviously wants more money for broadcasting their race. I'm fine with it, I'll just cancel my subscription a month sooner to recoup some of the money I spend on the pay per view.

Canceled mine yesterday. Stayed through the winter when not much racing was happening, stayed through Covid when they where canceled, and would have kept it still if not for the Ceder lake deal. DOD is where I’m gonna keep my business at. Kinda going through withdrawals right now wondering what’s going on though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by backspace View Post
    You should be glad you don't get it,,,am watching it tonight and the camera focus is absurd,,you can't make out the car numbers on the track,,very sad
    They might make enough money off the PPV
    tonight to purchase a smart phone to video with
    get rid of the flip phone .
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1

Brandon overton leading by 1 second 10 laps in

Caution for anvelink stopped on back stretch. 15 to go overton owens terbo moyer marlar.

Caution for junghans, overton terbo owens marlar moyer

Caution for strickler. 12 to go same top 5. Bailes dillard erb jr. Sheppard and Simpson round out the top 10.