Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

360 nationals from Knoxville on fast pass

Overton wins by a straightaway over owens terbo moyer marlar d.erb bailes sheppard bloomquist

Overton Wins over Owens, & T. Erb.
    Bloomquist started 24th and finished 10th.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Overton Wins over Owens, & T. Erb.
    Bloomquist started 24th and finished 10th.
    Pretty good show tonight. Overton had it dialed in. They were racing all over the track, the atmosphere is awesome, and the show was run smoothly so that’s all you can really ask for. Bummer for Gustin when Tyler Erb turned him in that heat race because he looked like he had a fast car. Was also curious how the absence of Canadians would affect the campgrounds and stuff but it seems like there are more than ever here for a Thursday. A lot of Iowans and Illinois

WoO LM coverage is not near as good as the sprints.
    Producer is worse, loves that d@mn drone, and the camera persons generally aren't as talented.
    "The Wise One"

Too bad for Ryan Gustin. He has been having bad luck and then tonight he gets "Tyler Erbed". Ryan owes him one.

I have been at several races this year were Erb has drilled other cars. Maybe when some of them start paying him back, he will learn to respect other's equipment.

I second the post about quality of video last night. Pretty awful considering the price. The heats and b’s were fine then for the feature I watched blurry colors with a very clear dirtvision, a main logo in the corner. Longtime subscriber also canceling my subscription this a.m. Somethings gotta change ( quality or price ).

I think Ruben runs the drone, not really sure, I think he must have read the thread on here about him. He wasn't yelling and screaming every time he picked the microphone up.

Just got an e-mail from dirtvision concerning the video quality last night. Says they're bringing in new broadcast satellite and that anyone who purchased last nights program will have free access to tonights race. To say there were a few upset people on social media about the PPV situation would be an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedblue55 View Post
    Just got an e-mail from dirtvision concerning the video quality last night. Says they're bringing in new broadcast satellite and that anyone who purchased last nights program will have free access to tonights race. To say there were a few upset people on social media about the PPV situation would be an understatement.
    What about those who purchased all 3 nights?

I purchased all 3 nights and have a email in my junk folder from them saying I’ll be getting a 20 dollar refund. At least they made this situation right.

I enjoy DIRTVision and the other streaming services. They apologized and are correcting the issue. The 1/3 refund is appreciated, kudos to them for doing it!

Funny earler I was watching heat highlights from last night and at the end they were advertising Dirtvision fastpass.

"Watch every World of Outlaws race live"

I clicked to see what's on tonight, and Cedar Lake is showing as fast pass. But when I click watch, it goes to a payment option. lol

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    I clicked to see what's on tonight, and Cedar Lake is showing as fast pass. But when I click watch, it goes to a payment option. lol

Except that it's NOT showing as fast pass. Look again on the "Live" page and the black bar with the date on it, below the event image. Then look at the other ones to the right of it. Those say Fast Pass next to the date. The USA nationals does not. If it says Fast Pass next to the date in the black bar, then included. If not, then PPV. Don't get me wrong, I believe it should be included with Fast Pass as well, but just wanted to point this out.

Also.....for those of you with DirtVision…..and I'm sure you already know this....the full program is up and in the Exclusive section the next morning. This was true for the last few nights as well. I know not ideal, but if you don't want to pay for the live ppv and can wait until the next morning, you can see the whole program.

Mine shows it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by IL LM Fan; 08-08-2020 at 12:53 PM.

Tried attaching screen shot. No worky. I have fastpass in the black bar by the date.

Tried attaching screen shot. No worky. I have fastpass in the black bar by the date.

Got ya. Interesting. When I log in, it doesn't have Fast Pass by the date in black bar. I'm not sure how to post screen shot as well. If that's the case, then it's even more confusing, and I retract my initial statement. Either way, it SHOULD be included!!

I never posted pictures before and haven't messed with photo programs in years. Managed to get a small copy uploaded though. Original file size was too big.

I never posted pictures before and haven't messed with photo programs in years. Managed to get a small copy uploaded though. Original file size was too big.
    Yeah, weird. Mine does not have it (hopefully it attaches)
    Attached Images Attached Images