Default Stepped spacers, 7/16"

Our guru, at the last minute, wanted to change our short top rod (bg Rocket), to the standard one which we didnt have. He went and borrowed one from a team that runs xr1's. After about 30 mins of thrashing, we pulled it back out and realized the spacers were 7/16" id. It was brand new and still in its packaging. Is this standard for an xr1?

If i understand correctly your talking about the spacers for the four bar. They are 1/2" typically

If i understand correctly your talking about the spacers for the four bar. They are 1/2" typically. the spacers for the steering rack eyes are the only thing that are 7/16" normally

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    If i understand correctly your talking about the spacers for the four bar. They are 1/2" typically. the spacers for the steering rack eyes are the only thing that are 7/16" normally
    Yep, i guess Rocket sent the wrong spacers as they were still wrapped up in their packaging installed on the new trailing arm!

Sounds like you ended up with a lf tie rod assembly

You may be right.....the tube was a tad too short!

I think blue grey stuff was 16-3/4 short and 18 long lt bar . Lf tie rod usually falls in the 17-1/2 range of i if i remember correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I think blue grey stuff was 16-3/4 short and 18 long lt bar . Lf tie rod usually falls in the 17-1/2 range of i if i remember correctly
    Correct.......but both of the heims were 1/2". I think Rocket just sent the wrong spacers.