Default does this look like "social distancing ?" ---chuckle

I don’t know but the Old Man looks like he is doing very well 👍👍👍

Cherry Picker! HAHAHAHAHAHA

---got to tell you a story about this great old man. Some years back I was watching a Mom in the pits with her young daughter, admiring Billy Moyer's car. Billy wanders into the neighborhood, blue jeans and baseball cap, if I remember right. She says, "sir, would you take a picture of us by Moyer's car ? Billy gives a little grin and takes the picture. He never says who he is and the lady didn't recognize him. ---ha ha ha Finally somebody, pit guy or fan, tells her THAT IS Billy Moyer. She is totally embarrassed but Billy was so gracious and thought it was funny too.

Quote Originally Posted by jhanson View Post
    ---got to tell you a story about this great old man. Some years back I was watching a Mom in the pits with her young daughter, admiring Billy Moyer's car. Billy wanders into the neighborhood, blue jeans and baseball cap, if I remember right. She says, "sir, would you take a picture of us by Moyer's car ? Billy gives a little grin and takes the picture. He never says who he is and the lady didn't recognize him. ---ha ha ha Finally somebody, pit guy or fan, tells her THAT IS Billy Moyer. She is totally embarrassed but Billy was so gracious and thought it was funny too.
    Good story.

Sounds more like a Scot Bloomquist story.😄
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Sounds more like a Scot Bloomquist story.
    Everyone recognizes a goat when they see one lol not so much a billy goat I guess lol
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

I'm not the biggest Bloomer fan, but seeing his interaction with fans last night at cedar lake was great. During the second rounds of heats he rode up onto the front stretch to see what the track was doing. Between each one a few dozen people would run up and tap him on the shoulder to ask for pictures. With a smile on his face he took each person's request. Even the guy sitting next to me went up to just bull(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) with him and ask him about his leg. Was pretty dusty down in turn one where we were and a guy was gracious enough to hand Bloomer some glasses. He rode off with them 😂

Is this what, maybe year number three of the Billy Moyer retirement/scaling back from racing tour?

Hey man, keep wheeling it as long as you can and want to. My hero is John Kaanta and he's got a few years on Billy Moyer. I will be off to Cedar Lake in a few minutes to join the social un-distancing there. I will say this, the fans at Cedar Lake really do like Billy Moyer and I think he knows that regardless of how he runs at the USA Nationals, there would be a spot in the field for the 21. Just that he's running very well this year so there is no concern of needing a provisional.

Looking forward to a great USA Nationals!

Quote Originally Posted by Packin' Meat View Post
    I'm not the biggest Bloomer fan, but seeing his interaction with fans last night at cedar lake was great. During the second rounds of heats he rode up onto the front stretch to see what the track was doing. Between each one a few dozen people would run up and tap him on the shoulder to ask for pictures. With a smile on his face he took each person's request. Even the guy sitting next to me went up to just bull(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) with him and ask him about his leg. Was pretty dusty down in turn one where we were and a guy was gracious enough to hand Bloomer some glasses. He rode off with them 
    I’ve had great interactions with him as well. I asked him how his leg was doing at beaver dam. Said he’s getting more feeling back but still no where near normal.
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by jhanson View Post
    Looks more like a Boston tea party broke out at a cool azz race track to me.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????