Thread: Jesse Glenz

Default Jesse Glenz

Somebody get this driver an open motor for next year's USA Nationals. Been watching him for a while around Wisconsin and he's an exciting young driver with some exceptional skills in a race car. He racked up some impressive wins at the end of last year and doubled up at Cedar Lake this weekend in the NASCAR late models against some very good competition.

Look, if I win a big Powerball and decide to become a dirt late model sponsor/benefactor, he'll be on my short list of drivers who need that help to make the next step up.

James Giossi has looked good in some of the stuff I’ve seen as well.

Went to school with Jesse. He's a great guy. 100% a Wheelman. I was really surprised when he made the jump from mod to LM. IMO he was still on the rise in the mods but he's been crushing the LM the last few seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Packin' Meat View Post
    Went to school with Jesse. He's a great guy. 100% a Wheelman. I was really surprised when he made the jump from mod to LM. IMO he was still on the rise in the mods but he's been crushing the LM the last few seasons.
    That pass he made Friday night when he jumped up top and nipped Giossi at the line was awesome. What a way to finish Friday’s program.