Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

First off, I am a huge Larson fan, but in no way will he dominate right off the bat. I will say with today's formats, I could see him turning a fast lap, start up front, and win a WoO or Lucas event.
    8/13/16

Late models are way more technical than sprint cars. Sprints are more about the driver than set up IMO. He wouldn't win instantly in a super but I think he could be competitive and I doubt it would take him long to run up front consistently if he gave it a full go.

WOW. Not a word about his crew chief ! There is such a fine line in today's deal that if you don't have that guy your not going to win races. Young money is good, real good. He doesn't abuse tires, which in my opinion is one of the main reasons why he is so good. If Rumley is the guy turning the wrenches and they get some testing done, nothing would surprise me as far as how well he does. If it's a team car to the 39, forget about it kyle, sell tee shirts, smile for the photo opps and then say it was fun.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    WOW. Not a word about his crew chief ! There is such a fine line in today's deal that if you don't have that guy your not going to win races. Young money is good, real good. He doesn't abuse tires, which in my opinion is one of the main reasons why he is so good. If Rumley is the guy turning the wrenches and they get some testing done, nothing would surprise me as far as how well he does. If it's a team car to the 39, forget about it kyle, sell tee shirts, smile for the photo opps and then say it was fun.
    The dig at the 39 team in your post shows your complete ignorance

maybe larson in that ole saw blade 6 car at port royal with leroy tuning that ole big 460cubic incher with kevin working on them sprangs and shocks .

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    maybe larson in that ole saw blade 6 car at port royal with leroy tuning that ole big 460cubic incher with kevin working on them sprangs and shocks .
    He will get er done!

No dig at the 39 team. There not fast, for that matter, the newer longhorns seem to be struggling. Overton, hear say so take it what it's worth, parked the new car and is running a older car. So if a guy, T-mac that's been trying to get speed out of the new car can't what do you think ? Larson is going to jump in and race to the front ? Take your blinders off.

Right now the only 2 cars he’ll get in and be decent would be the green and white 20 or that black 76. They fast!!!