Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Best Performance

Best Performance has been quoted as saying that Tyler Erb job is not in jeopardy over the incident.

That means that mommy and daddy are funneling money into the team.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Seems like this should be cleared up after Tyler making the accusations against Pierce that he did. Did Tyler buy his way into BEST? Is family money the reason he is there? Does he do ALL the work on the car himself like he claims?

I liked it better when Richards was there
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I am from St.Marys OH. Home of Best Performance. I used to deliver parts to them from an auto shop. I have been in the shop and seen Tyler working on the car. I have seen Tyler washing the hauler in March when it was cold. And he was sick as a dog. He is a good kid. Always courteous, will talk , give you his time. Sometimes he came into the store to pick up parts, give people that are there, updates on how things are going. I saw Bobby at Kokomo, all he was doing was talking to his fans, while others was doing all the work. Bobby is a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y , smug spoiled brat.

Because he was taking time to talk to his fans, makes him smug?

Quote Originally Posted by nomar523 View Post
    I am from St.Marys OH. Home of Best Performance. I used to deliver parts to them from an auto shop. I have been in the shop and seen Tyler working on the car. I have seen Tyler washing the hauler in March when it was cold. And he was sick as a dog. He is a good kid. Always courteous, will talk , give you his time. Sometimes he came into the store to pick up parts, give people that are there, updates on how things are going. I saw Bobby at Kokomo, all he was doing was talking to his fans, while others was doing all the work. Bobby is a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y , smug spoiled brat.

So you walked by his pit area one time and he was talking to fans while others worked on his car. From that you concluded that he never works on his car and he is a ??? smug spoiled brat?

Seen him at plenty of other tracks, at Eldora. Never seen him working on his car.

Did u get his autograph🤔🤔

Atleast he takes the time to talk to his fans, that's at least a positive.

Seen him at plenty of other tracks, at Eldora. Never seen him working on his car.
    So you haven’t seen him work on his car. I still don’t see how that makes him what you called him. Have you ever tried to talk to him?

Everybody in the pits knows that Bobby Pierce is a Cole Trickle. Terbo is just the only one with the nuts to call him out

4m breaking news. I can confirm ( and I’m not a fan ) I have seen Bobby wrenching on his car at cedar lake and Eldora in years passed.

3-4 yrs ago someone on here claimed he sat in the hauler and played video games at the track in between races.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I call BS on Bobby not working on the car. Bob's old school, that $hit don't fly with his generation. Maybe he gets a break on race days to focus on just driving, but I bet that's only if his help isn't needed. Besides, why would that excuse Tyler being a psychopath?

What this hole deal breaks down to. Oh and let's see how many of you have never done this. Turbo had a decent run going, BP punted him, and it was a heat of the moment deal. Turbo went nutz. Now I'm sure all of you that walk around with halos above your head have never ever done such a thing, I have, and then when it's all said and done you think about what an arsh you just made of yourself. There's the difference in little BP, he has flat out said it numerous times, I will move you. Dentures are in his future. His old man got his arsh kicked more than 1 time.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    What this hole deal breaks down to. Oh and let's see how many of you have never done this. Turbo had a decent run going, BP punted him, and it was a heat of the moment deal. Turbo went nutz. Now I'm sure all of you that walk around with halos above your head have never ever done such a thing, I have, and then when it's all said and done you think about what an arsh you just made of yourself. There's the difference in little BP, he has flat out said it numerous times, I will move you. Dentures are in his future. His old man got his arsh kicked more than 1 time.
    yep, I've lost my cool racing also, the difference is I wasn't running the top tier class representing sponsors and racing in front of thousands of people when I did it. I never disregarded an official either. He could have finished the race, got BEST their money and then went and punched Bobby, but he didn't. He chose to show the world his psycho side. Today he hasn't backed down from any of his actions so I don't believe it was a heat of the moment deal either.

good,
    he shouldn't be fired for this ordeal, maybe a sit down but not fired

if anything a raise, his sponsors got more exposure than the winner, lol

Quote Originally Posted by RGraves View Post
    Seems like this should be cleared up after Tyler making the accusations against Pierce that he did. Did Tyler buy his way into BEST? Is family money the reason he is there? Does he do ALL the work on the car himself like he claims?
    H3ll yes it's a bought ride, but in today's racing world the money has to come from somewhere. BEST was saying they were going to cut back to racing around home more, next thing you know Tyler is there and they are going full bore. They weren't cutting back because they couldn't find a driver......

Best Performance has been quoted as saying that Tyler Erb job is not in jeopardy over the incident.
    Is this posted somewhere?