Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    It's not Bobby's driving.....its brakes and power steering issues that cause all of that silly!
    Thats right! What the hell was I thinkin? Bobby never does no wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Thats right! What the hell was I thinkin? Bobby never does no wrong...
    OH he does....just like we all do.....he just can't bring himself to admit it.

That maturity will come one day.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

That maturity will come one day.
    It never did for me... hahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    Bob said him and the official were trying to flip the kill switch that is mandatory on the back of the seat to kill the engine but it wasn't hooked up which is another issue. Could have gotten real bad if erbs car climbed the front of pierces car and erbs radiator busted and scalded Bobby or worse.
    This post is as dumb as Bob Pierce going out on the track.

It’s kinda remarkable that the obnoxious Mama Pierce wasn’t involved somehow.

i have to agree with the dumb post.a bunch of over the hill old guys . who rolled the car on the first night?ERB WHO?

Default Post 65

She was preparing the adult refreshments and starting the charcoal ......not sure what happened after that.

Thumbs up

Bobby Pierce posted an apology on his Facebook page.

I Just want to apologize for the recent incidents about everything that has been pretty much out of my control. I try to keep the race team professional and I kept my comments mostly to myself lately about the Terbo deal. I don’t want any drama, I hate it.
    I just want to race and be the best individual I can be. Although I haven’t ran my mouth at all or made any unnecessary comments or on / off track activity, however my mom had.
    Last night, my mom had some drinks and she ran her mouth about the Terbo deal and burned one of his shirts. Someone recorded it. I was no where around at the time as I was asleep in the truck. Although I love my mom, she really showed a bad image last night for herself and the team as she is connected with the race team since she is my mom and she sells apparel.
    All of this doesn’t necessarily boil down to everyone else, but I just wanted to apologize if it has. Although I believe Tyler Erb was in the wrong at cedar lake for trying to wreck me under caution as well as his comments after the race, I held my head high knowing I wasn’t at his level.
    Thanks for the support, I appreciate all of it.
    Bobby Pierce.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

She was preparing the adult refreshments and starting the charcoal ......not sure what happened after that.
    Must of been partaking in the adult refreshments. When I saw that video, I was pretty shocked. I've seen her tons of times over the years and never seen that side of her. That was pretty bad.
    8/13/16

I don't mind Bobby never but its annoying that he never takes any responsibility for horrific slide jobs. He wrecks someone at least one car every week

I've read that somewhere else before......

A child apologizing for their parents........says it all!

I will say this and I’m not a fan of Bobby. Or am I a total hater. My opinion in life is how can you hate someone you really don’t know? Of people on here press keys thinking they know it all how many of you have actually raced?? And I mean ultra competitively like these guys are. I’ve raced myself but not at this level of competition. I won 6 races and I didn’t cheat or have to take anyone out to get them. But when you have great drivers they all know the spot they want to be in a more than likely it’s the preferred spot the racer your racing against wants. No I watch the video and Bobby in my opinion definitely drove it in so hard there was no chance he wasn’t going to spin Tyler. That’s definitely Wrong. But to get on here an call out his Mother, that to me shows he really cares about what people think.

Bobby showed some testicular fortitude by posting that. Kudos to him.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!