Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thank God someone posted an unofficial quoted statement from someone involved. I can sleep better tonight knowing Tyler Erb's job is safe.

Maybe Best had to hire another person in their merchandise department to ship all the shirts they sold on Sunday. FYI, if Tyler rolls Bobbie at Florence, I will buy another shirt plus a hoodie and hat.

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    Maybe Best had to hire another person in their merchandise department to ship all the shirts they sold on Sunday. FYI, if Tyler rolls Bobbie at Florence, I will buy another shirt plus a hoodie and hat.
    We get it. You would hold it for TErbo in the bathroom.

"I'll never wash this hand again!"

Dirt thinks he is Burt Reynolds. 🌈

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Dirt thinks he is Burt Reynolds. 
    Yet here you are following me post to post.

Quit playing w/ the lint in your belly button and go to work.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    I liked it better when Richards was there
    So did he.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Dirt on Dirt reported in their article about the incident that The Best Performance Team informed them that Tyler's job isn't in jeopardy for those wondering where/if it's posted somewhere.

What do you people expect BEST to say? "Yes, as soon as the Lucas season is over, we plan on firing Tyler and looking at other options." I don't think some of you understand PR at all.

Tyler owns the hauler, and his parents company is a pretty big sponsor on the car.

What kind of business does his parents own. ? What is the name of his parents sponsor on the car.

First Class Septic

Both of these drivers are extremely aggressive, the difference with them is Erb will have a brain fart occasionally and run into someone like he did Gustin. Pierce on the other hand will straight dump people, i watch races every week and drivers could do what Pierce does every other lap. For example last weekend at Ponderosa Jake Hawkins might very well had the fastest car on the track but it took him laps to pass cars, he could have went in there and spun a bunch of people out but he didnt. Happens all the time. Now this whole incident boils down to old man Pierce being an idiot and going out on the track, he doesnt do this and the whole thing is different. Erb didnt ram him full throttle or anything, should have he done it absolutely not but it wasn't vicious until people were on the track. I think someone on here said he should have continued the race and then went and whipped his A$$, Terbo do this next time so you dont look like a fool.

Notice both cars were pretty much undamaged in this whole thing. It was nowhere near as bad as it's being portrayed. DoD is doing a good job of vilifying Erb without acknowledging Pierces history of filthy driving. I love DoD' streams but can't stand their commentary and trying to make a "moment" out of everything and making themselves stars.Remember Kyle Bronson and Keith Nosbich? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KNMfQrvxjQ

Quote Originally Posted by CILDirt View Post
    First Class Septic
    Well that explains why he stays on the road for long periods at a time.
    8/13/16

D Erb and Steve Sheppard, Casey and Richards, Frye and Bloomer, the list is long. However, most of these were one time deals... t erb and bobby are habitual. Almost every time out. They need corrective rearranging!

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    What do you people expect BEST to say? "Yes, as soon as the Lucas season is over, we plan on firing Tyler and looking at other options." I don't think some of you understand PR at all.
    Chris Madden wasn’t that far off base...
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by nomar523 View Post
    I am from St.Marys OH. Home of Best Performance. I used to deliver parts to them from an auto shop. I have been in the shop and seen Tyler working on the car. I have seen Tyler washing the hauler in March when it was cold. And he was sick as a dog. He is a good kid. Always courteous, will talk , give you his time. Sometimes he came into the store to pick up parts, give people that are there, updates on how things are going. I saw Bobby at Kokomo, all he was doing was talking to his fans, while others was doing all the work. Bobby is a (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)y , smug spoiled brat.
    Bobby works on his car as well, just like Tyler talks to fans as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    yep, I've lost my cool racing also, the difference is I wasn't running the top tier class representing sponsors and racing in front of thousands of people when I did it. I never disregarded an official either. He could have finished the race, got BEST their money and then went and punched Bobby, but he didn't. He chose to show the world his psycho side. Today he hasn't backed down from any of his actions so I don't believe it was a heat of the moment deal either.
    Agreed. Tyler deserves the harsh penalties that he will be receiving. Bob Pierce most likely will also receive some penalty for coming on the track.

I'll be surprised if Bob gets anything done to him.

Bob said him and the official were trying to flip the kill switch that is mandatory on the back of the seat to kill the engine but it wasn't hooked up which is another issue. Could have gotten real bad if erbs car climbed the front of pierces car and erbs radiator busted and scalded Bobby or worse.