Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Opinion fines or time off?

WHATS EVERYONES OPINNION BIG FINES OR TIME OFF?A huge fine might make drivers think before the do things,Money is very hard to get.....

Well absolutely no one will agree with me but I dont see anything to fine or suspend over. Tyler didnt try to run over the track official, he was trying to get away from Bob. Bobby dumping Tyler happens in racing.. Tyler getting mad and retaliating happens. Both were DQ'ed from the race. I'd put Tyler on probation till end of the year, any further aggressive behavior will result in a fine or suspension

Maybe I am old school but unfortunately I think there should be a combination of both. After watching the replay several times, I am more concerned with Bob Pierce coming onto the track, especially after the Tony Stewart incident. However, since neither driver is a WoO regular, I am not sure what the punishment should be?

What's putting him on probation until the end of the year going to do if they don't run hardly any WoO events anyway. WoO doesn't have any more big events coming up and most dates compete with Lucas. Or WoO is off on the big Lucas events. Only thing would be World finals but that doesn't pay chit anyway and might not even happen.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I think there will be something done to both. I think Tyler will probably get a small suspension, Bobby I'm not sure. When ever something goes down with your crew, it's always been the drivers responsibility. So, I do think Bobby should receive some kind of penalty.

How about stop being a bunch of pansies and just let it go. When Bloomer and Freddy Smith had had a similar altercation at WVMS years ago there wasn't a 10 page thread on 4M about fines and suspensions. The only person that needs disciplined is Bob Pierce. If any other spectator had pulled what he pulled they would have been banned and arrested. The WOO official shouldn't have been on the track either, WRG should take action against him as well. Rivalries in racing are a good thing. Let it play out.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    How about stop being a bunch of pansies and just let it go. When Bloomer and Freddy Smith had had a similar altercation at WVMS years ago there wasn't a 10 page thread on 4M about fines and suspensions. The only person that needs disciplined is Bob Pierce. If any other spectator had pulled what he pulled they would have been banned and arrested. The WOO official shouldn't have been on the track either, WRG should take action against him as well. Rivalries in racing are a good thing. Let it play out.
    Great post and wouldn't argue with any of that.

turbo word of advice never head the wrong direction on race track always go same direction if your gonna nail someone and make it look good.I CAN SAY THIS HE COULD HAVE WENT FASTER AND HIT BOBBY BUT HE DID STOP FIRST...

I think your right gear head lets race!!!!!!

I think Bob should be banned from attending a number of events. Running out onto the track just cannot be tolerated anymore since the Stewart incident. Bobby didn't do anything wrong and actually tried to avoid the altercation so I don't believe he should suffer any penalty. A fine of some sorts (If anything) for Erb for using his car as a weapon. I'd totally let this slide had he not been driving in the opposite direction at some speed.

Turbo should get key to the city by the mayor and a t bone steak
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Bobby needs to be benched for a while. How many time has he dumped or slammed others into the wall before? How long before he gets himself or sombody hurt? There are many drivers out there wanting to do what t erb did but aren't dumb enough to do it. This will happen again if Bobby is left to do as he pleases on the track. Fine him and put him in time out as well as t erb and old bob...

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    What's putting him on probation until the end of the year going to do if they don't run hardly any WoO events anyway. WoO doesn't have any more big events coming up and most dates compete with Lucas. Or WoO is off on the big Lucas events. Only thing would be World finals but that doesn't pay chit anyway and might not even happen.
    Woo is WRG. It could affect a World 100 replacement event.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    Turbo should get key to the city by the mayor and a t bone steak
    The only thing Turbo is going to get is fines and suspensions. Wait for it... Woo will be giving them out sometime today.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    I think Bob should be banned from attending a number of events. Running out onto the track just cannot be tolerated anymore since the Stewart incident. Bobby didn't do anything wrong and actually tried to avoid the altercation so I don't believe he should suffer any penalty. A fine of some sorts (If anything) for Erb for using his car as a weapon. I'd totally let this slide had he not been driving in the opposite direction at some speed.
    lmao! Bobby started this mess. Bob escalated it. Same old song and dance from the Bobby bunch. Had mom and sis been near by they to would have jumped onto the track and into Erb's window. This has gone on too long... get it right...

I think everyone should let 4m take care of it

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    I think everyone should let 4m take care of it
    Take care of what? You admitting bobby needs disciplinary action? Great!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Woo is WRG. It could affect a World 100 replacement event.
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

To look at it another way everyone is saying that Bob Pierce (old man) and the Pierce racing team should be penalized for coming out on the track. If you are saying that then shouldn't the Gundakers be penalized for coming out on the track when Gordy got flipped on Friday night. Both happened during red light situations, all be it for different reasons, but it could have escalated into something different especially due to the nature of the wreck (contact with another car). If you want to insure complete safety and you bring up the Stewart incident then only track personnel should be on the track at any time.

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Take care of what? You admitting bobby needs disciplinary action? Great!
    Erb does for sure