Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Not a fan of having the tractor tires on the track but there was some passing - decent car count for Tuesday night.

Quote Originally Posted by DadofTrouble View Post
    I was there. Waste of my time and money. Worst track and racing I've seen in a long time. Choo choo.
    You've biched about fals and fc too... Apparently you're just a bich. Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by DadofTrouble View Post
    I was there. Waste of my time and money. Worst track and racing I've seen in a long time. Choo choo.
    Lots of the bad race problems are due to the lineup format. Fast cars starting in front never makes for good racing. Plus an extremely weak field for summernationals.

I watched the whole night on my iphone and never had an issue. I bought an adapter that hooks iphone to hdmi cable. It's a lot easier than unhooking my laptop and moving that to tv to hook up and seems play better.

Never had a bad word to say about Fairbury. Great concessions at Sycamore??? Wow. A hot dog, or a hamburger bun with a 1/2 ounce of something they call barbq. Or hand you a bag of chips and an ounce of cheese, they call that nachos. Great choices.
    Now compare yesterdays race which I also attended - awesome - to Tues race. Not even in the same league.

Too be fair no one is on FALS level for consistent bad a$$ races. The heats were awesome last night as well. Racey all night long. That being said sycamore needs to figure out how to do some track prep before feature. I’ve seen 3 Bottom trains the last 3 times I been there.

To***********