Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Lucas Oil Racing TV

How is the best way to stream with Apple devices? Do you stream through the app or just log into a website and cast it it you tv? Does it cast well with an Apple TV streaming off of your phone or iPad?

Quote Originally Posted by drich24 View Post
    How is the best way to stream with Apple devices? Do you stream through the app or just log into a website and cast it it you tv? Does it cast well with an Apple TV streaming off of your phone or iPad?
    You’ll have to go through a browser, but you can still mirror your an Apple TV. The app has been down on iOS systems for months.

Thanks for the info. Can you watch all of the old content as well? Also, how quickly can you watch the live event on demand?

Quote Originally Posted by drich24 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Can you watch all of the old content as well? Also, how quickly can you watch the live event on demand?
    Yes, on demand is usually available within 24 hours after an event, most times sooner. The rest of the races are listed on the left hand side. Just scroll down to Lucas Dirt Series. And yes, you can watch it with any streaming media, except IOS.

Smart tv is the easiest Just use the World Wide Web on tvI also use Apple adapter to plug into hdmi chord to watch on tv

All 10 races this month will be live on LucasOilRacing.tv.

Anybody else watching the North/South getting an error message and not able to see the race? I was able to watch the all 5 of the 2nd rd of the heats then the feed was gone and an error message is showing........ Now at the Live Events page it says Airs Live with no green Watch tab.

Did they go dark after the the heats and will return for the A and B Mains?

The Friday night make up heat races are finished and they have gone dark. The Saturday night program will start at 6:30 with B Features, A Feature and non qualifiers race.

I think that they are starting at 6:00 central time. You will probably have to log in again. What a show Josh Rice put on.

I'm sure they'll have recaps at the start of the evening program broadcast. At least I hope since I didn't get to see it live.

Thank you for responding. As I was typing I was kinda talking out loud and thought, they went dark after the heats. Makes perfect sense and now I know I'm not the only one all is well.

Yea man, Rice is a sight to see. Safe to assume he gets a national ride sooner rather than later? Would love to see him on one of the tours. Seems only a matter of time for that talented kid.

Carpenter too, another youngster, is showing well. I think the 4-5 SN races he ran helped him.

I’m just now tuning in. Why is there only two crappy camera angles?

What a joke for coverage of a Crown Jewel!
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

They explained they cannot operate the camera lifts due to lighting in the area. The storm is moving away and they should get the OK raise them for the Feature.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    What a joke for coverage of a Crown Jewel!
    They have been apologizing for the cameras not being used, because of the near storms.. When cleared, they will be using the full arsenal of cameras they have...

What part of what they have said, is so hard to understand??

Lucas needs to invest in some drones.

They still dont need to use a still camera. Should have had both cameras moving. Be professional at least ffs.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Blurry for anyone else? I’ve got the summer nationals race crystal clear, Lucas oil tv is blurry.

I have both up and they are both o.k. Have LORTV on the big screen via Roku, and DirtVision on a web browser on the laptop.

Blurry here as well and it's not on my end. No storms here.

I agree Lucas needs some drones