Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    Blurry here as well and it's not on my end. No storms here.

I agree Lucas needs some drones
    Lucastv was perfect on my screen.. Not blurred at all.

It worked great on my end. Dirtvision not so much! Got rained out at FALS had to watch some of it on my phone. I never have any problems with Lucas Oil TV.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    It worked great on my end. Dirtvision not so much! Got rained out at FALS had to watch some of it on my phone. I never have any problems with Lucas Oil TV.
    Same here.

99.9 percent of the time Lucas oil tv is flawless on my end. This weekend ( specifically Friday and Saturday ) I had buffering issues every so often and blurriness. This is the first show all year that I would have any reason to complain.

If it’s an LORTV issue, it will show up on the replay. Otherwise, the problem is on the viewer’s end. We just got home from Florence this evening and watched the race on LORTV. It was flawless.

Sound you all have problems with Lucas Oil Racing TV and or DIRT Vision at some point in time. I have not had any problems with either nor have I had any problems with Dirt On Dirt or Flo Racing. Some Times it could be when people have to many tabs open when watching via a computer. Not sure what problems would arise when using a TV. But I've never really had any issue with any of the streaming services. Usually it's on their end. No one is perfect. Be glade you have racing to watch and tracks that are trying to put on a show during these times.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 5 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Does anyone else have issues with LORTV not filling the entire screen when you hook an iPad up to the TV? It used to work through the app but using the web browser it does not fill the entire screen. And yes, I expand using the arrows on the player.

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Sound you all have problems with Lucas Oil Racing TV and or DIRT Vision at some point in time. I have not had any problems with either nor have I had any problems with Dirt On Dirt or Flo Racing. Some Times it could be when people have to many tabs open when watching via a computer. Not sure what problems would arise when using a TV. But I've never really had any issue with any of the streaming services. Usually it's on their end. No one is perfect. Be glade you have racing to watch and tracks that are trying to put on a show during these times.
    I’m 29. Well aware how internet works. I even tried each on their own without being open at the same time. Dirtvision was A1, Lucasoil for whatever reason was blurry as can be. First time I’ve had that happen though, so no complaints here.

Quote Originally Posted by CILDirt View Post
    Does anyone else have issues with LORTV not filling the entire screen when you hook an iPad up to the TV? It used to work through the app but using the web browser it does not fill the entire screen. And yes, I expand using the arrows on the player.
    I had same problem once with phone hooked up .

I had to change the tv wide-pan.-zoom-norm.
    2021 tracks
    Florence 2
    Atomic 2
    (PPV) & Streams ( 2 many)
    (MMP) 1
    (PRP) 3
    (BrushCreek) 1
    (the Rock) 1