Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default My gosh what a race at the SN tonight.

Doesn’t get a lot better than that.

Raciest track in the country.

ROTY contender?
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

It was indeed. The modifieds put on a good show as well.

There are lots of
    Good to great tracks around but I don’t know of another track that delivers such consistent race of the year caliber action at virtually all of its special events between PDC and Summer Nationals. Just incredible action at both the summer nats races this year.

Was entertaining. For once I'm glad B Shepp showed up. 😂Mods too. Leka went up in front of Harrison kind of blocking him, and Krup was able to slip away on the low side.

Quote Originally Posted by IL LM Fan View Post
    Was entertaining. For once I'm glad B Shepp showed up. Mods too. Leka went up in front of Harrison kind of blocking him, and Krup was able to slip away on the low side.
    Yeah Leka gave that one away. As soon as he moved up, the freight train went by on the bottom. If he'd have stayed on bottom I think he had a first or second place finish.

Awesome late model race once again. Kicking myself for not going. Two hour plus trip makes me worry about late night, but I forget how efficiently they run their program Would have been home way earlier than I was last Saturday from a tack an hour closer.

I'm an old feller and not up to speed on initials. What is SN ? I can't think this morning and that might not be a good omen for the rest of the day. ---ha ha ha

Summer Nationals
    The Stranger: Somebody left the door open and the wrong dogs came home.

OK--me ding dong--was trying to think of a race track, not a series---hey, wait a minute, just wait til you guys are 71
    ---some of you will be worse off than me---hee hee hee

Always glad for good racing and a well run show. It puts butts in the seats.

Best $20 I have spent in a long time. Congrats to FALS. Quick show, great track and even better racing. Only problem was trying to find a seat(nice problem to have) since they had every other row blocked off.

Was nice to see someone other than Hoffman in victory lane.
    8/13/16

How about that run by McKinney from the back too

I have went to both SN races àt FALS and both races were outstanding! I enjoyed the racing so much last night. I'm going back Saturday for the 410 Sprint cars, Late Models & Mods. It's not always what drivers are in the house. For me it's about how good the racing is. And FALS has me hooked! Smile...

Quote Originally Posted by CILDirt View Post
    How about that run by McKinney from the back too
    Yes. Mike is quite the wheelman. I thought he was going to make the jump to late models.
    8/13/16

Just outstanding once again. Leading track MVP candidate for me. Never been.....shoots straight up to the top of bucket list. Google tells me I live 7.5 hours from FALS. Gotta make that trip soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Yes. Mike is quite the wheelman. I thought he was going to make the jump to late models.
    He ran a few races earlier this year. I think they were having motor issues. He posted something about it when WOO were in Davenport I think.

If you cant have fun racing or watching racing in that joint, you need to find other things to do for fun. We drive 8 hrs one way to go there. We try to do it once a year if possible or maybe more.

Quote Originally Posted by CILDirt View Post
    He ran a few races earlier this year. I think they were having motor issues. He posted something about it when WOO were in Davenport I think.
    I remember earlier in the year seeing him in both the mod and late model. Just don't remember where. Some of the best gopro incar footage years ago got my attention. Hope he keeps the late model.
    8/13/16