Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i wish DOD showed the heat races. Dang it. Owens is running great but I would not guarantee his winning the 100 in a snoozer. 100 lot different than 50. Really happy for Mikie Marler, one of my favorites. CONGRATS
    BTW love watching Josh Rice and he is as real wheel man.

DOD did not show Overton use up Richards in turns 3 and 4 and down the first part of the front straightaway to get into second. Then Rice tried a slide job on Richards that never had a chance and slammed Richards in the left front. That made it on DOD.

Some really good hard racing going on all over the track. For a while the battle for second back to about eighth was pretty entertaining. It was fun watching Dohm sit on the bottom watching others bounce off each other and slowly march his way into third.

If you don’t have Lucas Oil TV, well worth it. I finally picked it up the other day to watch the features live as we miss too much action by only seeing the DOD highlights. I love DOD, but just want to see more.

Great races from heats to Feature. Lucas Oil TV has had great coverage this messed up year.

Drive, Lucas won't let them show anymore. It's a shame

Overton did not dirty up Richards. They got together. That’s it. Didn’t look to me like either driver was to blame. And these are two of my favorites.

I like both too, but we should let Richards left side body damage do the talking!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I like both too, but we should let Richards left side body damage do the talking!
    Of course both cars had damage. They hit the wall and each other. Looked to me like they just got hooked together. That sucked, because they were both going to blow past Owens. In lapped traffic too. If they don’t get together, I think Overton wins for sure.

They got hooked together because Brandon thought his 4 Hoosiers plus Richards 4 Hoosiers equaled 1 victory......but it did not!

I like Overton and do not like Richards at all, and Overton used him up.

I have had a UMP Modified Tire do that same thing as Owens' tire did.
    And yes it shook like hell, until the chunk of tread came off.
    Mine was a brand new tire. (No Chemicals... LOL)
    Like the Vulcanization of the tire in the mold just did not bond.
    I think there should be lifeguards in the genepool.

I like Overton as well. Be interesting to see the replay once it is up on LORTV. Live it looked like Josh ran his line and Overton ran low but couldn’t keep his car down low and ran up into Josh and never let off and pushed Josh up the track. Ultimately they couldn’t get away from each other and almost wrecked.

Thats how i saw it as well! ^^^^^^