Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Chump With Pierce T Shirt

Anyone have an idea who that Chump was that tried to get in when they were working on Tyler’s RR then when he went to take off he went crazy? Someone should have dropped him!!! Wondering if he was part of the Posse?

I was wondering the same thing, the nerdy looking toothpick that was helping raise the back of Bobby’s car up during one of Pierces trips to the hot pit. I then saw the same thing you did when Erb was in the hot pit, ol boy was going nuts about something in front of Terbo.

If you listened to the broadcast they talked about him. I forget his name, maybe Nobbe? He isn't affiliated with either team. Funny how easily everyone is triggered over anything that involves Pierce.

He ran up to several different cars when they hot pitted. I concluded he was a fan with a pit pass that wanted to act like he was in on all the action.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    If you listened to the broadcast they talked about him. I forget his name, maybe Nobbe? He isn't affiliated with either team. Funny how easily everyone is triggered over anything that involves Pierce.
    Triggered is right... Some 4mers on here might have a case of BDS. I have heard of TDS Trump derangement sindrome. Maybe there is some BDS going around too. Lol

Nobbe was helping Hudson Oneal. It was not him.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Triggered is right... Some 4mers on here might have a case of BDS. I have heard of TDS Trump derangement sindrome. Maybe there is some BDS going around too. Lol
    That TDS is so bad especially on Twitter when a weather forecast is tweeted from some place such as the National Weather Service or the National Hurricane Center. Just that is enough to trigger so much hate.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

You guys are talking about someone totally different. This dude had a Pierce shirt on and even helped Bobby when he pulled in.

Assuming we are talking about the same guy..I noticed him as well.. seemed to be in the way of the crew. The guy I saw gave the "hands up dont shoot" pose several times. Gave me the impression he was someone with special needs.

I saw him too. He did the same thing with several cars that came in the pits. People sitting around us were laughing about the cheerleader in the pits. Looked like he was amped up on something

Did he have a pretend radio and act busy talking into it???? hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Did he have a pretend radio and act busy talking into it???? hehe
    10-4 ! HAMMER DOWN and we catch you on the flip flop ! ! And NO good buddys !!!!!!!!!

Bring the Diablo burgers and ice tea.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Assuming we are talking about the same guy..I noticed him as well.. seemed to be in the way of the crew. The guy I saw gave the "hands up dont shoot" pose several times. Gave me the impression he was someone with special needs.
    Same guy I saw. I didn't really think special needs, just immature and not aware of how dumb he was acting. Same kind of person that runs out on the track anytime there's a bad wreck even if he has nothing to do with the driver involved.

This kind of thread is how you discern what 4m used to be, and what it is now.

But yet you still keep coming back...
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I saw him on AndysTowing snapchat. looked like he was on dope...

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    But yet you still keep coming back...
    Because I know how good it once was, and how good it could still be. I don’t “keep coming back”. I was here before the idiots took over, and I’ll be here after they’re gone. I believe in good.

Glad to know you still wanna fill us with joy
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

My 1st indicator was Randall Edwards pushing him aside while they were changing Erb's right rear.

My 2nd indicator was this dude in a Bobby Pierce shirt in on the right rear of the Erb car as it stopped. I was like WTF

My 3rd indicator was this same dude waving his hands around like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" as Erb drove away after beforementioned service to his car.

Drugs, Mental Illness, or whatever was going on there, probably wasn't a good idea to have him in the infield, Social Distancing or not.