Default DTWC @ Portsmouth

So are they planning to run this race in October or not? I see on their website that they ran a week or so ago and have another race coming up. I thought they closed down.

It's too early to tell. In Ohio, the counties health departments are what seems to be controlling a lot of what goes on. The week they were shut down, they were what was considered a "red" county, which meant their counts were on the rise. They have slowed some since then, which allows them to race. I honestly don't look for it to happen, I didn't think the N/S would run either though.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    It's too early to tell. In Ohio, the counties health departments are what seems to be controlling a lot of what goes on. The week they were shut down, they were what was considered a "red" county, which meant their counts were on the rise. They have slowed some since then, which allows them to race. I honestly don't look for it to happen, I didn't think the N/S would run either though.

Carl just pull the Hill Billy off the schedule. Do you honestly think they are going to do any better 2 months from now with that crowd elbow to elbow?

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post
    Carl just pull the Hill Billy off the schedule. Do you honestly think they are going to do any better 2 months from now with that crowd elbow to elbow?
    I guess you missed the part where I said "I honestly don't look for it to happen."
    Last edited by zyoung25; 08-17-2020 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I guess you missed the part where I said "I honestly don't look for it to happen."
    If 2020 has taught me anything, it’s people can’t read.

Oh they can read alright. Unfortunately they can't comprehend what they just read.

is it b4 or after the election...lol!!!!! hope so!!!