Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Kyle Larson with Kevin Rumley!

Saw that he is testing with Kevin in the 6 car today!

At I-55. Bet you see Larson at Knoxville and Charlotte.

The pics were up for about 10 mins and they vanished. I'm sure several people saved them, so the secret is out. Look out port royal.....here they come.

Larson - Rumley - #6 car

Last edited by HoosierDirtFan; 08-17-2020 at 08:03 PM.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

I thought you said Madden was going to be in in the #2 car at Florence
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

As good as Larson is... he is going to get his tail kicked in any big dirt late model events.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    I thought you said Madden was going to be in in the #2 car at Florence
    He was and they tested. They supposedly decided to go home. I figured Madden & Coulter decided the car wasn't ready battle.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    As good as Larson is... he is going to get his tail kicked in any big dirt late model events.
    Dont b so sure on that right yet fly boy. He might prove u wrong

Can't do any worse than he did in NASCAR
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by HIGH ROLLER View Post
    Dont b so sure on that right yet fly boy. He might prove u wrong
    I got my popcorn ready. 😀

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Can't do any worse than he did in NASCAR
    I think NASCAR needs Kyle more than Kyle needs them right now. I’m sure Larson will sell a bunch of T shirts at any late model event he shows up to. I don’t hate him but I think the talent level will be the best he has seen on dirt at a Lucas or WOO event. Even over the OVER RATED chili bowl.

Insanely talented behind the wheel. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Wow......just wow is all I can say on your statement flyby. Ignorance is bliss if you think chili bowl talent over rated. All Stars and outlaws in sprints the best in business. Usac and Indiana speedweeks the best non wing in nation. He has won against them all! Does he take latemodel world by storm, nope, but if he has some success I'm less than shocked. Heck he's even won in nascar in a ganassi owned ride. Memory right Juan Pablo last to get win before Larson and Montoya was world wide star whooping greatest drivers in world in F1

He is talented yes. His chili bowl cars are the best out there. There is no reason why he shouldn’t win. Or Rico or anyone else driving those cars. I wish Kevin Swindell was still racing. He gave those boys a real run for their money.

I'm excited to see what Kyle can do in a late model. I'm not going to predict him winning his first race, but I bet he flashes signs of speed. Would I be surprised with more? No. I do think his aggressive driving style will have him as the one of the 'love him or hate him' drivers. Not sure there will be many in between.

Owens, Overton and B Shep ? Larson is not going to beat those 3 on a regular basis. The fields are full of talent and equipment. Oh well. I guess we will have to wait and see if my predictions are true. 😜. Larson will bring fans and promote the sport. That is the great thing about this (if it happens).

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Owens, Overton and B Shep ? Larson is not going to beat those 3 on a regular basis. The fields are full of talent and equipment. Oh well. I guess we will have to wait and see if my predictions are true. . Larson will bring fans and promote the sport. That is the great thing about this (if it happens).
    It wont be a tour schedule. If all goes well it will be a few selected shows.

If Kevin Rumley can produce a fast race car. Kyle Larson can produce a win. You guys are forgetting that a subpar race car made Jimmy Owens look bad after he left the Bloomquist cars. Now he's found speed and looks like the GOAT again. Bshepp was a nobody until he got in a good car. Josh Richards was the man til he got with a crappy team. The right car with all the grip goes a long way, much further now than ever. Back in the mid 90's and early 2000's nobody had grip and driver a was a big part of it. But just like NASCAR, DLM racing is 90% car.

Quote Originally Posted by King1 View Post
    If Kevin Rumley can produce a fast race car. Kyle Larson can produce a win. You guys are forgetting that a subpar race car made Jimmy Owens look bad after he left the Bloomquist cars. Now he's found speed and looks like the GOAT again. Bshepp was a nobody until he got in a good car. Josh Richards was the man til he got with a crappy team. The right car with all the grip goes a long way, much further now than ever. Back in the mid 90's and early 2000's nobody had grip and driver a was a big part of it. But just like NASCAR, DLM racing is 90% car.
    Good analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by King1 View Post
    Yes it is. If Kevin doesn't get too cute with the car, Larson will deliver.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1