Default I almost forgot about this wonderful race car

There's something very wrong about seeing NASCAR drivers wearing masks. In fact our whole society looks brainwashed and idiotic. Someday people will look back with total disgust about what happened.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I agree. Virus is real but the over reaction with the shutdowns and the fact that most Americans are onboard with it just baffles me. I’d hate it if a real war broke out.

It’s been beyond time for NACAR to go back to a stock appearing car. Overgrown asphalt late models ain’t it.

They should really go to more of a GT3/Grand Touring style car.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

They should just call it what it is now. IROC series. They want a spec series with all parts the same. No more creativity. = IROC Have Honda be series sponsors and use the Civic Type R as the car everyone drives.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    There's something very wrong about seeing NASCAR drivers wearing masks. In fact our whole society looks brainwashed and idiotic. Someday people will look back with total disgust about what happened.
    Yes sir total manipulations over ones very own mind not to fully freely independently think for them selfs, Control over minds of the masses in many way's . not like any you would dully trust ole anonymous nate though haha. From the superstitious concept of "supreme creator man" "america" to "covid19" . even the "american language" , we all are LOST children to SOMETHING that was created out of thein air! Make nothing something in the minds of the masses. Deep in the heart majority of things go, rigging and creating your Reliance of a ridgid "believe" trust system. Making you controllable! No not just the blind fools out there wearing they mask. Its any one every any giving moment and time.