Default This Year So Far

With all of the craziness that has happened in the world this year i got to thinking about the dirt world and all of the races that have gotten canceled or postponed to next year and i was wondering drivers have suprised you the most this year up to this point.

Im goin to say that everybody thought Sheppard would be as good as he has been due to the crew and car he is driving. I guess my drivers that have been a surprise to me are Jimmy Owens and him being as fast as he has and looking like he has a renewed fire. Did the addition of Cody Mallory and his brother coming back really make that much of a difference?

Who wouldve thought that Bloomquist and the team zero camp would have struggled like they have. I know that he is still dealing with the hip injury and all of that but I thought at the end of last year that they wouldve been knocking on the door to take the Woo top spot from Sheppard with the performance that Madden had when he joined them at the end of last year.

Brandon Overton and the Wells team has suprised me to an extent with how fast they have been but in all honesty can you really be suprised with how Overton has been i mean he can drive the wheels off of anything.

What about Ferguson and how well he has done after the shut down and then the restart he has found some speed and has been top 5 in some of the crown jewel events. I am very shocked and also pretty happy to see him doing pretty well after he has had some struggles in recent years

I think you nailed it with your thoughts 👍

Jimmy Owens - 100% Cody Mallory.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!