Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Pierce

Default Bobby Pierce

Pierce to drive for viper motorsports in their cars for the next 2 weeks for the Pennsylvania woo swing while his stuff is freshened up and a new car built according to his Facebook post.
    Last edited by smoothoperator32; 08-18-2020 at 07:47 AM.

Thats part of it the other part is Daddy cant be at UMP tracks so he has to go to PA TO run some. because of daddys suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Thats part of it the other part is Daddy cant be at UMP tracks so he has to go to PA TO run some. because of daddys suspension.
    Lmao he's racing with woo all weekend

He says he will be back at FC and FALS the week before Eldora, 4th and 5th of September. If Bob’s 30 day hiatus started on the 9th of August, he won’t be eligible to be back at the track that weekend. I don’t know what would stop him from sitting in the stands but I hope WRG sticks to their guns on the suspension.
    Nothing against the Pierce’s but what Bob did was pretty out of line.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    Yeah that made no sense.

Just who is this Viper Motorsports team? What kind of chassis does that team have? I don't know much about this team at all.

Yeah hes racing but without daddy or without his own stuff.

He's going to make some money (portion of winnings) while having zero dollars and equipment on the line. Sounds like a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlmfan123 View Post
    I think t4g2 is pretty close. They might be racing WRG events but without Bob. If they run their own equipment, who will set the car up and make any changes? It's not gonna be Bobby. With the deal Bobby has now, I'd assume it comes with a crew of some sort. Just speculating.
    8/13/16

I think theirs no doubt that Tyler erb should have gotten penalties but in my opinion Bobby should have gotten some pretty stiff penalties his self RIDICULOUS

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    I think theirs no doubt that Tyler erb should have gotten penalties but in my opinion Bobby should have gotten some pretty stiff penalties his self RIDICULOUS
    But why? What did Bobby do? Please explain

(And everyone knows I'm not a booby fan)
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Wtf?? Bobby deserved stiff penalties? All he did was bump someone and they spun out. Erb spun Pierce out a few weeks ago at a SummerNationals race. So that means Erb should have received stiff penalties for that too? Wow. The drug abuse is rampant in here. LOL
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

It's not all about the erb deal. Bobby drives into guys all the time. This deal with erb was one too many. What did he bobby do? He purposely spun erb, erb then went nuts...

Bobby's luck with getting away with this bs will run out...

So now that this happened punishment for past incidents at other tracks and series is suppose to be included in this?
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    Yes sir! Bobby seems to think he can drive you like he wants . I guess as long as he is left to drive like an idiot, he will...

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    So now that this happened punishment for past incidents at other tracks and series is suppose to be included in this?
    Isn't that how it works? You can put up with the siht for only so long until somebody puts their foot down ( or in you azz)

I always wondered how things went when Bobby drove the #1 car for Lamm motorsports. How many times do you the Old man Pierce and Lamms people butted heads...lol

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Isn't that how it works? You can put up with the siht for only so long until somebody puts their foot down ( or in you azz)
    So for example WoO/WRG is supposed to include a punishment for an incident in MARS series?
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

What a shame the great people of the East won’t get to witness the traveling carnival of the Pierce clan. They are really missing out on quite a spectacle.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    So for example WoO/WRG is supposed to include a punishment for an incident in MARS series?
    If you're leaving it up to me? Absolutely .