Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bobby Pierce

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    If you're leaving it up to me? Absolutely .
    Figured that lol
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Figured that lol
    Don't know how you'd figure otherwise...

OK. So what car or team is he driving for ? Who is viper motorsports ?

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Just who is this Viper Motorsports team? What kind of chassis does that team have? I don't know much about this team at all.
    Shawn Martin. He owns the Barry Wright house car. So I'm guessing he will be in a Barry Wright. He also owns a couple motors that Bobby uses

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    So now that this happened punishment for past incidents at other tracks and series is suppose to be included in this?
    i could care less about either one of them , but to answer your question , you are a representative of your team , so yes , if one of your team members acts a fool , then you pay the price and get rid of that team member......sorry , i meant to reply to post# 11.....

I've not really commented on this round of the insane clown posse but here's my take #1. Bobby bumped Erb several times to let Erb know he was there and that he was faster. This is nothing new. Drivers do this all the time. The smart ones will hold their line and make the guy find away around him. Erb chose to slide up into pierces line and he got dumped. How anybody could think Pierce needs reprimanded for this is beyond me. This is something the drivers handle either on track or at the trailer or possibly a phone call. I am A big fan of if you deserve a payback i hope you get it. but in my opinion, Erb got what he deserved, Maybe pierce paid him back for Plymouth. #2 No crew member should run out on the track like Bob Sr. did. to the person that said none of this would have happened if bob didnt come on the track, you are dead wrong. Bob didnt come on the track until after erb rammed pierce. I thought the penalty fit the Crime. Pierces black flag due to his pit crews actions was fair as well. #3 Erb used his car as a weapon. The video doesnt show the first time he tried to ram him under yellow. It was not a love tap like what was shown on the video. He had hate and revenge in mind. Erb said he told Pierce to get out of the car so he could beat his azz as he sat safely strapped in his car. Erb made a fool out of himself on the track and in his post race interview. #4 Mrs. Pierce. I know I have had a couple too many and said and did things im not the proudest of. If this was a weekly thing thats one thing but it wasnt. i say move on. Overall I enjoy watching Pierce a lot. He cant control what other people say or do. There is a lot of families that have grown up at the track and have the racing passion but i can honestly say in my 50 plus years at the track, I have never seen this much drama around one family.