Default RF shock bottoming

02 Masterbilt wide combo. Finally going fast enough to see two things happen:

RR tire rubbing frame...can't do anything about that yet...

400 RF spring bottoming out. What would be the effects of this? What should I expect when I put a 450 on it?

Default Cheap Tablets Online buy

Medicament information sheet. Generic Name. can i order cheap lexapro without insurance Everything trends of medicine. Get information here. Medicines information leaflet. What side effects? can i buy cheap prozac price Some news about drug. Read information here. Meds prescribing information. Short-Term Effects. how can i get cheap prozac without a prescription Best what you want to know about medicament. Read here.

are you sure that the shock is bottoming out or is the frame hitting the ground.

The rubber gauge on the shock was reset at the beginning of the night at the top of the shaft. It's all the way down in the cup, so the shock is actually bottoming. The frame rail does not show any signs of rubbing

Quote Originally Posted by dfhotlm33c View Post
    The rubber gauge on the shock was reset at the beginning of the night at the top of the shaft. It's all the way down in the cup, so the shock is actually bottoming. The frame rail does not show any signs of rubbing
    If the frame/nose isn't dragging and just bottoming out the RF shock:

1. How much exposed shaft do you have at ride height? 3.5" or what?
    2. You can move lower mount on the control arm down or the upper up and get more exposed shaft to allow more travel out of the shock.
    3. If you are still using a 2 piece lower arm, going to a one piece lower will usually have the lowered bottom mount to get more exposed shaft

Obviously you can just stiffen up the spring or use rubbers or something to increase the rate and stop bottoming out. Then doing the more exposed shaft can also allow more travel but at some point the frame/nose/crossmember may start hitting.

To answer your "what would it do question"

Stiffer RF will loosen off throttle entry and tighten on the gas, excluding any aero loss on the front end (loss of aero on front will tighten car)

It’s awesome how much knowledge is here. Billet, yes, basically 3.75” shaft showing at ride height.

When I’m bottoming the shock, what should that be causing with handling? Inconsistency? Sometimes the car was really good and would set and drive off pretty nicely. Sometimes it would just act erratic. Is this a result of me entering with enough speed sometimes to bottom the shock and then “weird” things happen?

Depends at what point it was bottoming out as to what effect it will cause specifically but in a nutshell yes it will make the car erratic. Also worth noting is if you move your shock mount either up top or on the control arm your ride height will be effected and an adjustment will have to be made. Example: if you move the mount up a 1/2" your gonna have to ajust your coil over the same amount but down to keep things equal

Take the spring off the rf shock, Jack up LR till travel limiter is tight. What you can and need to do on RF and LR should be apparent. Pull the RR down 2"-3" from Ride HT....ratchet strap. Binds and bottoming are bad Those MB WIDE COMBO cars had a lot of issues as I'm sure you know. Those cars responded well to LR clamped.