Default Would you rather type of invitational

Who would rather see an invitational with only drivers that have not made a national touring series feature in say the last 10 years? Not paying big 5 or 6 digit money to win but all around descent money and only allow the regular racer to enter. I would bet more cars pay entry fee and show up for that than at a Lucas or WOO show. With all the digital records it should not be hard to police who is allowed to enter. At least the playing field would be a little more level and most everyone that comes should know they at least have a shot at making the show. Especially in these times when we are not as worried about the big names putting butts in the seats. With that being said I do know that with the pay per view the big names are still the ones drawing eyeballs now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mopar DLM View Post
    Who would rather see an invitational with only drivers that have not made a national touring series feature in say the last 10 years? Not paying big 5 or 6 digit money to win but all around descent money and only allow the regular racer to enter. I would bet more cars pay entry fee and show up for that than at a Lucas or WOO show. With all the digital records it should not be hard to police who is allowed to enter. At least the playing field would be a little more level and most everyone that comes should know they at least have a shot at making the show. Especially in these times when we are not as worried about the big names putting butts in the seats. With that being said I do know that with the pay per view the big names are still the ones drawing eyeballs now.
    Umm. Yea. No thanks. Even with all the so called "digital" records it would take someone countless hours to come up with a list and no one is willing to do that unless you pay them more than what the race itself pays
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I bet MontanaMagic could pull together those stats.

They have this race at Tyler County during Hillbilly weekend. It's the Hillbilly 50 for steel block late models. They get 60 cars and race like hell.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

I say Allen weisser only 1 I know that can get it done in mods an late model same night. he won 8 feature in 2 weekends last year. as tracks was running rain make ups.