Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tyler erb

If BEST ran the WOO series who thinks the penalty would have been the same? Nobody,,,,,.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    If BEST ran the WOO series who thinks the penalty would have been the same? Nobody,,,,,.
    Series take care of their own. Be it drugs, tires, going crazy, or rules.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Very good post INDEED ! Any other father worth his salt would have done the same thing. What if Tyler Turd would have ripped off the lower radiator hose, knocked an oil line off. and had the headers catch them both on fire and burn them both ? There is always the potential for something more to happen. Sometimes common sense isn't so common ! If the young Bobby or anyone elses son was being scalded to death, would a father be able to live with himself if he just stood there and let a nut case have his way ? I think not.
    "What if" unicorns and flying monkeys descended from the skies and started attacking fans and drivers at the speedway??

First off, when is the last time, or how about the first time, you ever saw a driver in a DLM scalded in the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit by water from the radiator?

Second, start your car in your driveway and let it run until it's good and warmed up. Take a quart of oil and pour some on the exhaust manifolds and see what happens. Synthetic oils will not ignite until 500+ degrees Fahrenheit.

A father WORTH HIS SALT, would have taught his son how to stand up for himself and fight his own battles. (long before the kid was in his 20's) He also would have taught his son if you start it, you had better be prepared to finish it.

Too many parents are raising & enabling adult aged boys instead of MEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    "What if" unicorns and flying monkeys descended from the skies and started attacking fans and drivers at the speedway??

First off, when is the last time, or how about the first time, you ever saw a driver in a DLM scalded in the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)pit by water from the radiator?

Second, start your car in your driveway and let it run until it's good and warmed up. Take a quart of oil and pour some on the exhaust manifolds and see what happens. Synthetic oils will not ignite until 500+ degrees Fahrenheit.

A father WORTH HIS SALT, would have taught his son how to stand up for himself and fight his own battles. (long before the kid was in his 20's) He also would have taught his son if you start it, you had better be prepared to finish it.

Zonks, you hit the nail on the head.

Flying monkeys??? That's some creepy stuff.......

Rest of the post is on point.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I'd know it was time to put the cap back on the bottle!

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    I'd know it was time to put the cap back on the bottle!
    And carefully place the burning shirt on the ground and stumble back to the hauler.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Laugh my azz off some dam more at it!! ☝

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Flying monkeys??? That's some creepy stuff.......

Rest of the post is on point.
    Wizard of Oz...🤣
    Man behind the curtain...c'mon

Wrecked Bronson tonight but I guess that's ok cause it wasn't Bobby.

Quote Originally Posted by bystander View Post
    Wrecked Bronson tonight but I guess that's ok cause it wasn't Bobby.
    That was a racing deal... he had no idea Bronson was there.... but nice try

Anyone who has a smidge of racing knowledge knows that Erb didn't wreck Bronson.
    Also, the person posting this is a troll who just signed up on 4M. Lol

Flying monkeys and the unicorns, great name for a rock band. I think turbo was trying to get Bobby to climb out of the car. Then the cr*p would have hit the fan. We may have saw a good Ole fashion beat down. Zonks, funny as heck post. Raceready you better be on the look out for strange looking flying things.

Actually Erb came all the way from the top of the track last night, straight in to Bronson on the bottom. That was definitely on Erb. I’ve said before, most of these things are just racing deals. There’s rarely anything that’s clearly dirty in any of these incidents. Even when one driver or the other is clearly at fault, it’s still almost always just racing.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedsbluer2 View Post
    World racing group says he has take anger management to be reinstated this is ridiculous its freaking dirt late model racing 1000s of drivers around the country and this happens at some track every week unfortunately this was on camera and world racing group wants try keep it all politically correct and make a few dollars in fine money what about the night before when Gordy gundaker was on track going up to tyler orbs car with no helmet on I think theres something in rule book about that also and I dont even like erb but if going to follow the rules you got keep it fair for all in this crazy world we live in plus what about the official reaching into erbs car putting his hands on him touching him if you reach and touch someone that doesn't want to be touched that's assault now days so they was all in the wrong should've just black flagged both parties and left it at that cause black flags matter
    He definitely needs to take an anger management class.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    He definitely needs to take an anger management class.
    Maybe he and Bob can go togather. They can all meet at " Exit 206" 😊

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerWon View Post
    Maybe he and Bob can go togather. They can all meet at " Exit 206" 
    Make sure u leave exit 206 before they get there. That wont look good

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Anyone who has a smidge of racing knowledge knows that Erb didn't wreck Bronson.
    Also, the person posting this is a troll who just signed up on 4M. Lol
    Do you possess a Troll Detector???? hehe
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Troll? No. Tired of you guys bagging on people that do the same thing that the guy in this post does and giving him a pass? Yep. Honestly you could put Bobby in the 1 and Tyler in the 32 and not tell anyone and no one would know the difference. Same driving style but since 1 is named Bobby you have a problem. I couldn't give a crap what these two do but the bias is clear.

Quote Originally Posted by bystander View Post
    Troll? No. Tired of you guys bagging on people that do the same thing that the guy in this post does and giving him a pass? Yep. Honestly you could put Bobby in the 1 and Tyler in the 32 and not tell anyone and no one would know the difference. Same driving style but since 1 is named Bobby you have a problem. I couldn't give a crap what these two do but the bias is clear.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!