Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyler erb

Default Tyler erb

World racing group says he has take anger management to be reinstated this is ridiculous its freaking dirt late model racing 1000s of drivers around the country and this happens at some track every week unfortunately this was on camera and world racing group wants try keep it all politically correct and make a few dollars in fine money what about the night before when Gordy gundaker was on track going up to tyler orbs car with no helmet on I think theres something in rule book about that also and I dont even like erb but if going to follow the rules you got keep it fair for all in this crazy world we live in plus what about the official reaching into erbs car putting his hands on him touching him if you reach and touch someone that doesn't want to be touched that's assault now days so they was all in the wrong should've just black flagged both parties and left it at that cause black flags matter

He isn't a favorite......he doesn't go with the flow......he won't just nod his head yes.

Lots of things were done wrong by multiple people in that incident.....only one guy is paying the real price and being made an example of.

Just another reason for everyone to keep thinking what they already do about wrg/woo late model program.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

It probably didn't help that terbo has been poking at it on social media either. Lol

As power has consolidated in the sport, you have to lick the right boots.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

He needs it.. lucas series needs to weigh in also in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    He needs it.. lucas series needs to weigh in also in my opinion.
    Should they also weigh in on Bob then?

I think Kyle Larson had to go through some kind of classes to be reinstated and able to run with the Outlaws on the sprint side.

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    Should they also weigh in on Bob then?
    Absolutely if 1 series does they all should. The other series should match the penalty less the fines.
    Last edited by smoothoperator32; 08-20-2020 at 12:08 PM.

Complete joke.

I’d worry more about the idiot that ran onto the track and assaulted someone more than the guy who caused $0 of damage but that’s just me.

The guy ran onto the track because he builds the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) car and the officials weren't stopping dumb ass erb

Maybe they should send little booby to a slide job class
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

Quote Originally Posted by stewart fan View Post
    The guy ran onto the track because he builds the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) car and the officials weren't stopping dumb ass erb
    I don't think Mark Richards would have ran onto the track. Bob has had his fair share of being a dumba$$

I don’t care if the guy was the owns the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) track, he’s got no business being on it during competition. Erb was in the wrong, but he bumped him again causing $0 damage.

Erb should have at least gotten his money’s worth and put that buffoon on his a$$.

It probably didn't help his cause that he had been suspended before by WOO for anger issues.

Quote Originally Posted by stewart fan View Post
    You're right, he was doing a ton of damage to that 32 car. (Sarcasm).

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    It probably didn't help his cause that he had been suspended before by WOO for anger issues.
    We have a winner.

I don't think Mark Richards would have ran onto the track. Bob has had his fair share of being a dumba$$
    Mark once tackled a guy in the hot pit for having a look.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Ofcourse he wouldn't. Why would he ever need to with the caliber of talent that's been in the ride
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Mark once tackled a guy in the hot pit for having a look.
    Right, but he wasn't jumping into a moving car while under yellow flag on the track. Or knocking cars off of jackstands.

Heck the entire Pierce family other than Bobby should as well. How many times have they caused an altercation.