Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tyler erb

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    Right, but he wasn't jumping into a moving car while under yellow flag on the track. Or knocking cars off of jackstands.
    How long ago was the Feger deal? You know what both the incidents have in common? They were fueled by alot more than what happened on the track.

We get it guys, you don't like Pierce.
    Insert bloomers name where Pierce's is at in the story and you all wouldn't be supporting Tyler.

Anyone saying what Old man Pierce did, was worse then what Erb did is dilerious. He wouldnt have needed to do that if Erb hadn't lost his (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) ... twice. Remember Erb slammed him, then drove around the track again and drove up on Pierce. The WoO officials were doing nothing but standing there watching. Bob was screaming at them to do something. They didnt so he ran up to Erb. The people saying that Bob was throwing punches are full of crap. I was 20 feet away. That did not happen. Bob was yelling, pointing and then tried to reach in to help the official grab the wheel.
    Last edited by GottaGoFast; 09-21-2020 at 01:36 PM.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

Bob needs anger management, Angie needs AA and Bobby needs slider school
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Bob needs anger management, Angie needs AA and Bobby needs slider school
    And you should get a life

Cool

Now Terbo gets to watch the 50k to win race at Eldora with a bucket of popcorn and think about what happened. It's really unfortunate that this has happened. But, to be quite honest... His team will have to sit out the Dream the PDC and many other big paying races next year. He will be lucky if he is able to keep this ride for next year over this issue. Wishing his team nothing but the best of luck going forward...

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Now Terbo gets to watch the 50k to win race at Eldora with a bucket of popcorn and think about what happened. It's really unfortunate that this has happened. But, to be quite honest... His team will have to sit out the Dream the PDC and many other big paying races next year. He will be lucky if he is able to keep this ride for next year over this issue. Wishing his team nothing but the best of luck going forward...
    I believe there's rumors to him being out of the Best ride before this incident happened.

His team does NOT have to sit out of those races, just Terbo...... He may be in a another seat next year anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by smoothoperator32 View Post
    And you should get a life
    Truth hurts I guess...
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    How long ago was the Feger deal? You know what both the incidents have in common? They were fueled by alot more than what happened on the track.

We get it guys, you don't like Pierce.
    Insert bloomers name where Pierce's is at in the story and you all wouldn't be supporting Tyler.
    The best thing that could happen for Bobby would be to get a ride that his family has nothing to do with. No merch, no crew chief.

How many Crown Jewel races has Terbo ever won? Hmmmm... Comparing Bobby to T-Erb is like comparing Apples to Orange's. Lol... Smile... This whole issue is very unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by cgrace View Post
    Heck the entire Pierce family other than Bobby should as well. How many times have they caused an altercation.
    Good question.

Bob wasn't throwing punches ???? I was 20 ft away and saw it all ???? H*ll man, your blind. Bob is and always will be an a**. The deal knocking the car off the jackstands. He should have been barred from every dirt track in this country. Somehow, some way the pierce clan gets away with a lot more than others. I wonder if WRG would have come down on Erb that hard if he was running there tour ? Ever take notice that is you pull a bonehead move and are not running there tour the penalties are much harder ? You can say anything you want, the first thing that should have happened was BP getting the black flag for another low class move. WRG, get some b*lls.

Well like I said if the officals would do things right put pierce goes to the the rear erb gets his spot back an the drivers new this none of this would ever happen the way they officiate you could wreck half the field with no penalty pretty easy to win or at least finish up front.

Default Post 20

Every single time they have been in one I believe.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by JabberJaws83 View Post
    I don't think Mark Richards would have ran onto the track. Bob has had his fair share of being a dumba$$
    Mark has people

Maybe Bobby can get that ride........fit would be perfect.

And fwiw, I think terbo acts a little too punky sometimes, but I like watching him race and I don't mind his youthful disobedience.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    The people saying that Bob was throwing punches are full of crap. I was 20 feet away. That did not happen and if Erb says it did he is a f n liar and I would be happy to say it right to his psychotic face. Bob was yelling, pointing and then tried to reach in to help the official grab the wheel.
    So...are you Bob Sr. or Bobby!?!?
    There were only 4 people in that deal that were within 20 ft of Tyler Erb when it went down. Bobby (in his car), Senior, the WoO official, and B-Shepp (in his car).

Before you go tell Tyler Erb he's a liar, clean up your own mess in aisle 2.

Makes no difference whether Bob Sr. threw a punch, reached in the car, or farm-snorted a booger at Erb, his @$$ didn't belong on the track.

What did you want the WoO official to do? Run on the track and lay down in front of Bobby's car or Erb's? Run on the track and yell, "Bad Terbo, naughty Terbo."

C'mon man!!

Terbos actions on and off the track remind me of a Mike Tyson comment......."everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth"!

As my dad used to say.......dont let your alligator mouth write a check your canary behind can't cash!

I'm still fuming over the Unzicker debacle @ FALS
    8/13/16

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    Anyone saying what Old man Pierce did, was worse then what Erb did is dilerious. He wouldnt have needed to do that if Erb hadn't lost his (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) ... twice. Remember Erb slammed him, then drove around the track again and drove up on Pierce. The WoO officials were doing nothing but standing there watching. Bob was screaming at them to do something. They didnt so he ran up to Erb. The people saying that Bob was throwing punches are full of crap. I was 20 feet away. That did not happen and if Erb says it did he is a f n liar and I would be happy to say it right to his psychotic face. Bob was yelling, pointing and then tried to reach in to help the official grab the wheel.
    Very good post INDEED ! Any other father worth his salt would have done the same thing. What if Tyler Turd would have ripped off the lower radiator hose, knocked an oil line off. and had the headers catch them both on fire and burn them both ? There is always the potential for something more to happen. Sometimes common sense isn't so common ! If the young Bobby or anyone elses son was being scalded to death, would a father be able to live with himself if he just stood there and let a nut case have his way ? I think not.
    Last edited by Raceready; 08-20-2020 at 10:29 PM.