Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ole JD used to run them there fummy tars! Lol, he was good on 'em too by God! 😎

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    The fact that people still think that the top guys do stuff to their tires is hilarious. Nothing but a dumb conspiracy theory. That whole Eldora mess was a joke and I would love to tell the back story to it all but I know a certain someone would never let me back on Eldora ground.
    Tread does not peel off the carcass of an unaltered tire. Are you going to tell us about baking?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

That whole gum chewing thing is just a distraction to keep the officials off guard.
    8/13/16

The tire prep that one of his crew guy makes is the greatest. But I think there’s more to it than prep, it’s what he’s hiding under the back of the car that’s a big contributor to it. Could be a combo of both prep and what he’s found in terms of speed

I hope hes not cheating! But who wouldn't prep tires if they knew they could get away with it? This isnt Jimmy's fault, its the series fault. They have no transparency, everything happens in back rooms, and they make ZERO effort to ensure that a regional guy is stepping on a level playing field if they show up to one of their races.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    That whole gum chewing thing is just a distraction to keep the officials off guard.
    Does he chew Juicy Fruit?
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Why don't the series just make it legal?

The tire experts on 4m crack me up........

Quote Originally Posted by Retired View Post
    MY OPINION HERE... I think that is why Bloomquist is not running well. He is NOT doping tires. He is one that either series would love to bust!
    Why would they love to?
    Last edited by NeedforLMspeed; 08-23-2020 at 11:32 AM.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by Krooser View Post
    Does he chew Juicy Fruit?
    " Commit a little mortal sin...good for the soul".

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Tread does not peel off the carcass of an unaltered tire. Are you going to tell us about baking?
    I always thought the same thing, but I heard McDowell reference problems with tires, stating they were 'coming apart' or 'peeling apart'. So maybe there is something else going on. Overton also had a problem friday at the start of the race. He said his tire came apart and was vibrating bad.
    Last edited by ImCryn2; 08-23-2020 at 01:10 PM.

If you think that they aren't doping tires, I have a ocean front property for sell in Iowa.
    A lot of teams are doing it and if you don't believe it, asked the 2 traveling series to see the test results of the last 3 or 4 races. Tell them you'll even pay the administrative fees and I bet they won't allow you to see them.

The tire prep that one of his crew guy makes is the greatest. But I think there’s more to it than prep, it’s what he’s hiding under the back of the car that’s a big contributor to it. Could be a combo of both prep and what he’s found in terms of speed

And he got it from the king of prep, who's from my area!

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Yup. Cody Mallory disappears behind closed doors for 15 minutes, then comes out with a solo cup of secret sauce. He apply's the creamy substance, then wraps the tire in shrink wrap for aging.
    8/13/16

Yup. Cody Mallory disappears behind closed doors for 15 minutes, then comes out with a solo cup of secret sauce. He apply's the creamy substance, then wraps the tire in shrink wrap for aging.
    No. It's applied with a pump sprayer in line to qualify. Right in front of Francis while another guy adjusts the deck height up.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Retired View Post
    Why don't the series just make it legal?
    The tire companies enjoy making money and support just about every racing series in the world. That’s why.

But they’ll all tell you it’s because safety. In all honesty, there’s probably something to that. Breathing in those fumes really isn’t good for you. Thing is, driving a race car is absurdly dangerous to begin with.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I had a crew guy that liked to wear those leather strap old man Sandles and he dropped some of Jimmy’s tire juice on his foot and got a nasty chemical burn. This was 8 or 9 years ago. They may have started making all organic prep just in case liberals start to cry about it.
    It’s funny how many local racers and regional racers that I personally know are friends with this guy on FB. That answered all my questions on whether or not I was racing against prepped tires

Wow, that was grose!!!! Sometimes thirty minutes if there is an extra tire!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

There's a reason why companies continue to sell $3500 hot boxes/tire rotisseries!

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Nobody knows the truth, but there is no doubt doctoring tires is a reality.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!