TLDR: 75% of my group left town because of social distancing issues.

For those unfamiliar, the policy was to sit in even number rows only and leave 3 seats between you and strangers. There were a hundred signs posted in the stands and Tony Bokhoven repeated it several times over the PA system each night.
My method of op, every night, was that I would put my mask on as soon as I entered onto the fairgrounds property and not take it off until seated.
I avoided restrooms and concessions and waited each night to leave until the announcers signed off. I put my mask on and left it on until I reached my bike and rode back to the hotel. I was in the 1%, ONE PERCENT, of people following the tracks and sanctions recommendations to wear a mask.

First 2 nights of the 360s, attendance was maybe 2000 and no issues. The place is huge and looks empty with that number.
The final night of 360 I was told by a fairboard member that the GA was 3500.
I arrived early before hot laps and sat in row 36 (40 is the top) in Section B turn 1. Same place I always sit and same place I had no issues with either of the 2 qualifying nights before. Row was empty when I arrived and I positioned myself in seat 7/8 to have a good view, because of poles.
As qualifying started a group of 2 grown men and 2 teenagers came and sat at the end of the aisle in my row, seats 1-5. I scooted over a bit.
One man leaves and another comes. The teenagers move over one seat and I do too. Then grandpa comes, one of the teens goes and gets him and sits him down in seat one, and moves the missing mans cushion one seat, the 2 men move over one seat, the other teen does too. That boy comes and sits down 1.5 seats beside me. I move down again. Here comes Mom. Here comes Grandma. I move again. I am starting to encroach on the party at the other end when here comes another four f-ing people I get up out of seat TWELVE (I started at 7/8) and move down 2 rows. Right in front of a pole.
I stew for about a minute and realize I am looking at a near empty backstretch. So away I go, biting back any words or gestures that I wanted to relay to the ever increasing group that is now taking up 14 seats in my original empty row.

I vowed at this point that I am not going to let inconsiderate human beings ruin my knoxville experience.
I arrive to a mostly empty backstrech in the middle of the C main.
I choose section P Turn 2 closest to the clauson tower. Smaller section, maybe 12 seats per row. I pick an empty row about 2/3rds the way up and sit in the middle of it. Here comes Dad and 2 boys that take over the aisle seats. We're good, I have 3-4 seats between me and them.
Here comes Mom, with a huge diaper bag and another kid. I scoot over. I cant go any further at this point or the railings to my left are going to start blocking the view. Then here comes another Kid, with a mask on, and sits right beside me. I take out my mask and put it on and then the kid takes his off. Then up the aisle come his parents and another kid ready to come in our row. I get up and leave again, now in the middle of the B main. I move down to Section S and find an empty row, that remained empty, and sit in the middle of it for the rest of the night.

Fastforward to the WoO 410 show on wed. Attendance now is probably over 4000 the first night. (my guess 5000 friday. Saturday was confirmed sold out 7K.)
I was alone for the 360 show but a friend of mine, with his 30 year old daughter and son arrived for the outlaw shows.
My friend, with health issues, wore a face shield the ENTIRE time, except when at the hotel or when at a friends house on grandview, block from the track.
Soon as we would leave either, he would put his shield on. People still came and sat right beside him.

Wednesday night, me and him picked section V backstretch about half way up. People at both ends of the aisle but we sat in the middle with ample room either side.
I got jammed towards my side but my buddy was ok. he scooted and gave me some room but then I ended up jammed again, I refused to move and put my mask on. I wore my mask until the guy beside me got up and went to concessions. I took it off. When I saw him coming, I left it off until he came and sat right back down and I put it back on. He got the point several minutes later and left at the next break.

Thursday night I had to employ this strategy again. We picked section Z this time and sat in the middle of a row with folks at each end. A younger couple came again and sat, with distance, between me and the party on the aisle.
A large group came and sat in the next row up, behind me, towards that end.
But there were way too many of them so most of them sat in the odd# row. Well, You arent allowed to sit in odd rows, the signs say so, so the usher came and reminded them.
Some of them moved up, crowding that row, and some came down into my row in the opening between the partys on the end, forcing the younger couple to crowd me.
Again, I didnt move and put my mask on. After they did a trip in and out, I repeated my mask routine and they too got the message and left.

Meanwhile, my friends son and daughter tried the front stretch. After moving several times on wed they decided they would just sit at the lower part of the grandstands on thursday. Didnt matter, a group came and sat directly on BOTH sides of them. After some banter and reminders what the signs say, all of that party left except for one individual that defiantly stayed and sat directly by one of them. The threat of violence eventually caused him to leave, only to have another group come and take his place. They moved and found a spot in the very bottom row, and despite a blocked view with haulers in the infield, stuck it out the rest of the night.

Main event time. Saturday, My buddy left, he had had enough. I wanted to avoid the crowds the best that I could so I returned to the frontstretch which allows me for much quicker
entrance and exit. I arrived early to a row in section M that only had people at one end of it. I walked up and asked the guy sitting there how much room he needed. He said he was fine with where he was. I distanced from him. Then a large party came in on the other side and a polite individual asked me how many seats I needed. They took up the rest of the row and I was safely landlocked between 2 responsible partys. That wasnt the case in either row (skipping
odd # rows) above or below me where debates occurred at multiple times about leaving room between folks. No ushers, No cops at all that particular night.
Never saw a red shirt like I had on the back stretch and the cops were well distanced from the crowd, either standing against the fence or outside in the
capitanni avenue of stars. I was lucky, my friends daughter and son were not. They chose backstretch and again ran into multiple issues.
They eventually got up and left before the B main on the final night and left town completely, 18 hours ahead of their normal departure.

All of us are feeling well and are doing ok