Default DoD with Moyer and Jr

Enjoyed watching the shop videos with Ben Shelton and these 2. I'd like to see more of these type videos.

i really like those style as well. I also liked the ones they were doing where they watch an old race with a driver and get their commentary on it

Going to be at Dohms and Rocket1 next
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Those are some interesting videos, especially Moyers trophy room.

I have really enjoyed the Road to Eldora videos as well.

- Mooney Starr was pretty interesting to listen to. Was a bit surprised to hear him say that he is just about ready to turn the place over to someone else. Can't fault him though for wanting to devote more time to selling cars.

- If Dale McDowell isn't the most well-spoken, insightful driver in DLMs, I don't know who is. I love hearing Dale's opinion on things. Such a positive outlook...

- The videos with Moyer were great. So much history, so many stories... Even as someone who has never really "rooted" for Billy, I will really hate to see the day that he does step away for good. It would be great to see him nab 1 more big race.

- I was quite surprised to see/hear that Jr no longer operates (primarily, that is) out of the Billy Moyer Racing shop. I can't imagine spending the $$ to purchase another building, unless space is an issue at headquarters. Also couldn't help but think of Jr's results over the last couple of years, and think, "MAN, his sponsors must write some hefty checks...."

Thanks alot to DoD for all of these videos, and keep 'em coming!!!

Id also like to see a video of McDowells shop and hear their stories.

I am definitely enjoying these. The WV swing should be interesting. I would like to see them go to Mooresburg to speak with the McDowells and Bloomquist.

All of these videos have been awesome so far. Looking forward to what's to come!! Props to everybody at flo and dod for getting this stuff done!

I love all the live action and racing coverage like everyone else, but I've always enjoyed the candid stuff ,the quirky behind the scenes , throwback Thursday,year ending accolades etc stuff as much or better.

Like all this that they are doing ...nice job fellas.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I love all the live action and racing coverage like everyone else, but I've always enjoyed the candid stuff ,the quirky behind the scenes , throwback Thursday,year ending accolades etc stuff as much or better.Like all this that they are doing ...nice job fellas.
    There's a bunch of sprint car all access stuff on flo to. Idk if you've seen it or are interested