Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brent Larson

Quote Originally Posted by wastingmoney View Post
    plus arnie doubles his pay check for the night. so he actually gets $2600 for a night. not bad for a field filler.
    True for the last several years, whatever Larson took in at the pay window including show up money Arnie matched. Same for Rauen, Birkhofer and Yaggy. That amounts to some serious change, well over a $100K by my estimate. Arnie has to be one of the most generous sponsors around open late model racing, few sponsors do much more then $50k as far as I know. WOW!

Yes correct, a great guy for the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by mndirtman View Post
    What? Come on.. if that was the case Arnie could any top name.driver he wanted...lol
    Lol imagine if he had the same deal with Sheppard or Owens.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Years ago when he sponsored other locals and they won he would give additional money on top of the sponsorship, he called them Arnie bucks, or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by tiretester View Post
    True for the last several years, whatever Larson took in at the pay window including show up money Arnie matched. Same for Rauen, Birkhofer and Yaggy. That amounts to some serious change, well over a $100K by my estimate. Arnie has to be one of the most generous sponsors around open late model racing, few sponsors do much more then $50k as far as I know. WOW!
    How about the money he poured into Shirley's bank account to run the WoO for a couple years, close to $200K with little results a few years back, This according to Jason Feger and I would think he would know, squirrels buddy and all. Arnie is great for the sport, just knows how to pick losers!