Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Scott Bloomquist in 2020

Has to be the worst season he has ever had. Just brutal.
    Darrell Goode

[url]wwww.facebook.com/goodeguitarlessons

Be careful what gets said on this thread. All other bloomy threads have been deleted today

They sure have what’s up with that?

Scott bought 4m and is now head mod.
    8/13/16

They probably get deleted because they’re the exact same thread every time. Just like this one.

The guy pushing the delete key is a life long bloomer fan and just can't seem to be able to understand what the h*ll is going on.

Bloomers On track record speaks for itself. Every dog has his day. If his day has passed that’s ok. It happens to all of us.

I guess it's Terrym. Didn't know he was a mod. Hmm
    8/13/16

I'm going to say you feel the car through the right side of the body from pressure, from what I've heard (don't know for sure) he is still having alot of trouble from the accident, i hope he is not done but if he is it maybe time to think about being an owner, but it is hard for a dog that is a hunter to quit hunting, look at tyson he wants to box again,
    he has nothing left to prove he has done it all, mad respect, so if he did get a great driver (wish him and madden stayed together) and had some pit help, i think he could be on top again as an owner,
    i do think however it is harder than ever to get a big advantage anymore, atleast for right now the fields are alot tighter

4m owner owns the rights to Bloomers fading name. Delete.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by grt74 View Post
    I'm going to say you feel the car through the right side of the body from pressure, from what I've heard (don't know for sure) he is still having alot of trouble from the accident, i hope he is not done but if he is it maybe time to think about being an owner, but it is hard for a dog that is a hunter to quit hunting, look at tyson he wants to box again, he has nothing left to prove he has done it all, mad respect, so if he did get a great driver (wish him and madden stayed together) and had some pit help, i think he could be on top again as an owner, i do think however it is harder than ever to get a big advantage anymore, atleast for right now the fields are alot tighter
    Well spoken 👍👍👍

The guy that new all the speed secrets in schocks and setup is gone now. Same guy was only one who could work with Scott and tolerate Scotts crazy ways. Also this guy worked with Chris Fergusson and stiil helps him when at same races. Fergy still has speed in his Bloomquist. Guy works for Owens now.If not mistaken 20 car having a good year. That says it all . Scott is hurt plus has no good help

Quote Originally Posted by lw82 View Post
    The guy that new all the speed secrets in schocks and setup is gone now. Same guy was only one who could work with Scott and tolerate Scotts crazy ways. Also this guy worked with Chris Fergusson and stiil helps him when at same races. Fergy still has speed in his Bloomquist. Guy works for Owens now.If not mistaken 20 car having a good year. That says it all . Scott is hurt plus has no good help
    Same one that got picked up on a warrant at Volusia?
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

The guy hurting Scott is Scott Bloomquist. There isn't a reason out there to why he's in the seat. NOT a smart business plan. You would have thought Cody, being that he is supposedly invested in the company, would have made a push for such a move. Maybe he has, maybe Scott just don't give a rats arsh. Ricky Weiss in my opinion should be piloting the zero

Quote Originally Posted by lw82 View Post
    Was this guy around in 1998? 2008?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Jimmy Owens is fast because of Jimmy Owens. He calls the shots and Cody carries out Jimmy’s commands. He’s a hard worker and helping Jimmy but he’s not what Jimmy needed to be relevant. I know what Jimmy is doing and it’s nothing to do with Cody. A lot of it is Jason at Ohlins, the biggest part of it is kept where Steve Francis can’t find it.

King1, just curious are you referring to the tires, bump springs inside the shocks, or something new that no one knows about........yet. Not bashing Jimmy, he's one of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    Same one that got picked up on a warrant at Volusia?
    need I quote John 8:7?

King1, spot on...........
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Scott bought 4m and is now head mod.
    Wow, that would be awesome. Maybe some crybabies could finally get the axe!!! The better than thee club could get a slapdown!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!